New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *GH you saw her again in her early 20s? That's kinda early for a "transformation"

I know some people in their late 20s that would pass for early 20s. I guess it has a lot to do with the lifestyle and how the person takes care of himself or herself. Somehow you'd be able to cheat time a little.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    That is why it is important for the girl to get hitched before "beauty fades".

Reminds of me when I remember my high school crush and years later (a few years after college) when I saw her again. Oh boy.
    me from the other thread:

lahat naman tayo dudes when we look back meron talaga girl/s na dumaan sa buhay natin na di natin makalimutan... you regret letting her go or not pursuing her or something like that

alam niyo anong cure dyan?

pag nakita mo yung girl ngayon and she's fat and losyang

sasabihin mo sa sarili mo "buti nalang i didnt end up with her"

hehe
    hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I do suggest a really good book.. "Man are from Mars and Women are from Venus"...

this book would really enlighten the thoughts of the side men and the women.. one example from the book..

men do tend to offer solutions when someone is lurking out his/her problem.. but when do women are discussing they're own problem to other guys.. women do just want the guys to listen and let the guys know how down they are and offer some comfort.. not sloutions

example.. W: Ow no.. today is sunday right?? i forgot to pay a visit to my mom this afternoon in her place.. what would be men's tendency in this one?? M: don't worry let's visit her some other time, just call her and explain why you weren't been able to visit her.. then women will say that "you don't understand......(blah blah)" then Men will answer back then it will result to an arguement which women will say you're not "listening to me"..

but how about when you put it this way.. W: Ow no.. today is sunday right?? i forgot to pay a visit to my mom this afternoon in her place.. then.. M: aww.. how sweet of you to your mom.. don't worry.. try to call her and tell her what happened, i know she'll understand it..

which situation is better? what do you think?

men are guilty of this.. i am.. hahaha..

try reading the book.. the book is kinda pricey.. but it's worth it.. ^^

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    *GH you saw her again in her early 20s? That's kinda early for a "transformation"
    She kinda looks like a mommy by then.

But she was still single but with a boyfriend then. She got married a year later but she kinda didn't loose much of the mommy look before her wedding day.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *GH by "mommy look" you mean she gained weight or she dresses lousy na?

It's always about the looks 'no? Somehow I don't feel so bad about not being attractive. At least I know that the men I am with are after me for my character and values and not just the way I look. (Pampalubag loob yan ng mga hindi guapo/maganda)
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 22nd, 2010 at 11:40 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    even if it's not about looks, you still need looks to get a stranger to get interested in you first

so the stranger can then discover your other qualities

it's about physical attraction first

then hopefully, the person you're able to attract will discover something endearing about you that's beyond your looks

a hot ***y body/beautiful face can only get you so far

after that fades, you better have something else your partner would still wanna stick around for

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    tanga ako sa ganito eh..

naloko na ako ng girls.. 2 times.. may third party.. hahaha

but for the present time.. yung current gf ko ngayon eh niloko na ako ng 2 times.. pero kami pa din.. hahahaha..

totoo ata talaga ang.. "pagmahal mo.. bulag ka talaga sa lahat.." love is blind eka nga..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_01 View Post
    tanga ako sa ganito eh..

naloko na ako ng girls.. 2 times.. may third party.. hahaha

but for the present time.. yung current gf ko ngayon eh niloko na ako ng 2 times.. pero kami pa din.. hahahaha..

totoo ata talaga ang.. "pagmahal mo.. bulag ka talaga sa lahat.." love is blind eka nga..
    haha

after your girl satisfies her desire for other guys, she always has you to fall back on

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    even if it's not about looks, you still need looks to get a stranger to get interested in you first

so the stranger can then discover your other qualities

it's about physical attraction first

then hopefully, the person you're able to attract will discover something endearing about you that's beyond your looks

a hot ***y body/beautiful face can only get you so far

after that fades, you better have something else your partner would still wanna stick around for
    agree ako dito.. nakikita talaga una ang physical..

for me naman.. hindi talaga ako nakikipag commit sa isang girl hangga't hindi ko pa nakikilatis ang ugali niya..

there was one instance na kung saan naka-date ko yung isang model ng isang known apparel seller (M*****O).. she has the perfect physical body.. and type din naman niya ako.. hahaha.. pero nung nakita ko yung ugali.. WAG NA LANG OY!!

ayoko kasi nung sobrang maarti.. lahat naman kasi may arte sa katawan.. wag lang yung sobra.. and anyone na maganda na nagmake up ng sobra or sobrang pula yung lips.. turn-off sa akin.. SIMPLICITY is a BEAUTY..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    haha

after your girl satisfies her desire for other guys, she always has you to fall back on
    sakit nun ah.. hahahaha.. pero hindi naman siguro sa ganun..

more on kapag-narrealize niya yung kamalian niya at yung nawawala sa kanya.. ayun.. bumabalik din siya sa akin..

and take note pala.. yung second one hiwalay na kami nun nung nangyari yun.. but may something kasi kami nun kaya masakit pa din kahit hindi na kami.. hehe..

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
fall out of love