New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_01 View Post
    i guess so.. that i do deserve something better.. kaso ang hirap na eh.. naibigay ko kasi lahat..

hindi naman kasi ako yung mapaglaro (dati pa yun..hehe) sa kanya talaga ako tumino at naging faithful ng sobra.. gave up almost everything.. hayy.. kung ano man ang ginagawa ko ngayon.. sana worth it.. hehe..
    Ayun... Been there, done that, AYOKO NA!

Did that sa huling ex ko. In the end, nakipagbreak sa akin kasi hindi naman daw niya ako mahal ek ek. Though she was the right one, pero hindi pala.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    the study says when a person is given fewer choices, mas mataas ang standard na gagamitin niya sa pagpili

when faced with overwhelming choices of attractive mates, one would still choose the most attractive

like when we watch beauty contests

when watching a beauty contest, we would still point to one contestant (out of dozens) who is most beautiful para sa atin
    Does that mean ang mga "pihikan" ang mga less marketable kasi mataas ang standard nila?

Isn't it that those with higher standards are supposed to be the marketable people because they can afford to go beyond looks? Good looking, rich, and intelligent people have high standards because they have a sea of potential mates to choose from. It does not make sense to me na kung sino pa yung konti ang choice yun pa ang high standard. Beggars can't be choosers nga diba.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 22nd, 2010 at 03:11 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Does that mean ang mga "pihikan" ang mga less marketable (with fewer choices) kasi mataas ang standard nila? Aren't these marketable people supposed to have higher standards? That how I observe yung mga good looking, rich, and intelligent, they have high standards yet they have a sea of partners to choose from. I find it contradictory kasi na kung sino pa yung konti ang choice yun pa ang high standard. Beggars can't be choosers nga diba.
    and what's the civil status of those "marketable" people who are good looking, rich, intelligent, and have high standards?

hindi ba single parin sila?

even if they have a "sea of partners" to choose from, their standards are so high nobody's good enough for them

--

the study only explains human behavior in specific settings (speed dates)

don't apply it too much in real life

it's not everyday people get only a few minutes to choose a mate

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    and what's the civil status of those "marketable" people who are good looking, rich, intelligent, and have high standards?

hindi ba single parin sila?

even if they have a "sea of partners" to choose from, their standards are so high nobody's good enough for them

--

the study only explains human behavior in specific settings (speed dates)

don't apply it too much in real life

it's not everyday people get only a few minutes to choose a mate
    Yeah single especially for men. lol.

Anyway, I misunderstood the study and didn't take into account the setting (speed dates)

And that is why people should take time in choosing their partners

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    there will always be something that is lacking on the other side..

pwedeng time.. money.. curves of the body for girls.. muscles for guys.. intellegence..

pero.. nasa tao pa din kung ano ang gagawin niya.. hahanap ba siya ng iba.. or they'll work it out together and remain faithful to each other..

iba-iba talaga ang mga tao.. meron ibang nanliligaw sa high maintenance.. kahit na namumulubi na sila.. go lang.. kasi masaya sila sa ginagawa nila..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ah.. yung una kasi.. wala naman yung naging "sila".. nagkaroon lang siya ng feelings dahil sa absence ko..

yung pangalawa naman.. i'm sure walang nangyari doon.. i can trust myself sa pangalawa.. hehe..

i can say she's still a virgin.. we do make out.. pero walang intercourse.. 3rd base would be the most.. hehehe.. and alam kong virgin pa siya.. hehe.. ^^
    man! and you bought that crap? siguro you're so blinded as in super blinded remove your blinders dude. Parang ganito yan ang lalaki pag nagkwento about *** may dagdag yan pag ang babae naman may bawas, so she telling ou na nothing happened hmm i dont know.. I pity you, yet may respeto pa din ako sa ganyang tao. I just cant imagine she did it once, sige forgive her.. twice? oh no! big no no! Ngayon ok lang sayo yan, tanggap mo.. time will come that infidelity of her will haunt you. And how about the thought na pano pag mag asawa na kayo? probability of her doing that again is very high. Bata ka pa dude dami ka pa makikilala, and anung malay mo ngayon may side dish nanaman si gf?.. Pero its your life sino kami to judge, different points of view lang..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    iba-iba talaga ang mga tao.. meron ibang nanliligaw sa high maintenance.. kahit na namumulubi na sila.. go lang.. kasi masaya sila sa ginagawa nila..
    Yes. I guess people choose partners who answer to their specific need.

eg People who are money centric would look for someone rich or generous, those with daddy/mommy issues would look for a parent figure

I know of a nouveau rich guy who dated an old rich girl who mostly has her name to carry na lang. He spends so much on the girl, it's outrageous. I guess he is still insecure about his status and dating an old rich girl answers to his need for acceptance. lol. Ang masakit when they got engaged it was the girl who asked for a prenup. Talk about selfishness.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    *shadow.. every words were appreciated..;) ..yeah.. may mga bawas na nga.. kasi dati nahuli ko na siya.. pero ayaw pang umamin.. nacorner ko na matigas pa din.. hehe.. nothing more about details.. amin na lang.. hehe..

will take into considerations lahat ng advices niyo.. buti mga 25+ (para hindi maka-offend sa age..hehe) ang mga kasusap ko dito para naman malinawagan ako.. hehe..

thanks guys.. ^^

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
fall out of love