New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Some people just take it easy when it comes to things like that.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sometimes you'd realize things once it's already gone
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ^^, yet its better to have loved then not love at all

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Tuyo Na'ng Damdamin.... APO

"Minsan kahit na pilitin mong uminit ang damdamin
    Di siya susunod at di maglalambing

At kahit na anong lambing di mo na mapilit at madaya
    Aminin sa sarili mo na wala ka nang ibubuga....

Parang 'sang kandila na nagdadala ng ilaw at liwanag
    Nauubos din sa magdamag....."

11.3K:snow:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    people fall out of love bec. kahit gano kaganda o kagwapo pa ang naging partner nila noon, amoy maasim na ngaun. that's the price of eating all those foods, browsing thru food blogs etc. etc.

whether we like it or not, yun mga kaekekan na it's not outside, it's the inside. don't believe in all those crap

pag losyang ka na, you wear lousy clothes, and you dont care about your appearance, and you eat like there's no tom, expect to be dumped.

i had so many crushes in college, ngaun puro losyang sila ngaun whether sa Amerika sila or dito, when I meet their husbands ganun din. kitang-kita ang insecurity when they see me. and i could just imagine na nagka-crush ako dati sa isang dabiana na ngaun

kahit mayaman pa sila or powerful sila, they just have those lines in their faces na insecure na insecure. it's like those rich wives who see their powerful husbands with young secretaries. kahit anong jewelries, tsikot, bag pa hawak nila, wala eh talo talaga sila ng tig-20 yrs. old secretary. hindi pa na process ng processed food ang wangkata nun
    Last edited by jimnyeatworld; November 21st, 2010 at 02:55 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post

whether we like it or not, yun mga kaekekan na it's not outside, it's the inside. don't believe in all those crap

pag losyang ka na, you wear lousy clothes, and you dont care about your appearance, and you eat like there's no tom, expect to be dumped.
    I'd have to disagree. If that's the case, why do some marriages last forever? These couples have seen each other through weight gain/loss, wrinkles, color stained teeth, falling hair etc. That's why it's important to choose a partner with the same moral values and intellect as you have because in the end that is what's going to matter.

Plus diba maraming tao pag nagkaka BF/GF tumataba? Hindi naman sila nagb break

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Nagkaka-affair lang.

Kaya WARNING sa mga babaeng lumolobo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Classic Benny Hill fat bride skit.

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcuwz3_benny-hill-fat-bride-skit_shortfilms"]Dailymotion - Benny Hill fat bride skit - a Film & TV video[/ame]

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I'd have to disagree. If that's the case, why do some marriages last forever? These couples have seen each other through weight gain/loss, wrinkles, color stained teeth, falling hair etc. That's why it's important to choose a partner with the same moral values and intellect as you have because in the end that is what's going to matter.

+1 ako dito..
    ang babaw naman ata para magpakasal ka dahil you are purely attracted physically? To think its a given fact na time will come beauty will fade..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    +1 ako dito..
    ang babaw naman ata para magpakasal ka dahil you are purely attracted physically? To think its a given fact na time will come beauty will fade..

That is why it is important for the girl to get hitched before "beauty fades".

Reminds of me when I remember my high school crush and years later (a few years after college) when I saw her again. Oh boy.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
fall out of love