New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



View Poll Results: Which do you prefer? Buried or Cremated ???

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buried in the ground

    14 22.95%
  • Cremated (burned)

    38 62.30%
  • Either one is okay for me

    6 9.84%
  • Neither one, let others decide na lang

    3 4.92%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 175
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    11,723
    #151
    Cloning more likely to happen than cryogenic. The challenge is how to transfer the consciousness to the clone.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,294
    #152
    ^ot: been watching altered carbon - the tech in the story is soo cool..parang ghost in a shell.


    btt: i prefer cremated - pra pwedeng iuwi abo ko.

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,073
    #153
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Cloning more likely to happen than cryogenic. The challenge is how to transfer the consciousness to the clone.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

    you wanna overwrite the clone? that's "murder" for lack of a better term

    btw i'm pretty sure they've been able to clone humans already, in a secret lab somewhere

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    45,774
    #154
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    ^o


    - pra pwedeng iuwi abo ko.
    "bawal". daw.

  5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    481

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    589
    #156
    Panoorin niyo abre los ojos. It's a spanish film na may kinalaman sa pinaguusapan dito hehe ayaw ko na lang sabihin kasi maiispoil pero sobrang ganda. Ginawan pa ito ng hollywood version na si tom cruise ang bida, vanilla sky ang name pero panget yung hollywood version.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51,572
    #157
    Quote Originally Posted by ratboy View Post
    Panoorin niyo abre los ojos. It's a spanish film na may kinalaman sa pinaguusapan dito hehe ayaw ko na lang sabihin kasi maiispoil pero sobrang ganda. Ginawan pa ito ng hollywood version na si tom cruise ang bida, vanilla sky ang name pero panget yung hollywood version.
    It's nice to know that Spanish films are appreciated by a Tsikoteer. Yes, the Hollywood version sucked.

    Another depressing movie on sickness naman is mar adentro

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    589
    #158
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's nice to know that Spanish films are appreciated by a Tsikoteer. Yes, the Hollywood version sucked.

    Another depressing movie on sickness naman is mar adentro
    Hahaha mahilig din kasi talaga ako sa movies. Ang problem lang sa ibang european films ang gaganda sana ng plot pag binabasa ko kaso yung copy naman sa downloads wala english subtitle. Sa spanish films isa din sa paborito ko yung pan's labyrinth.

    Napanood mo na yung abre los ojos? natuwa talaga ako dun sa twist na "LE" hehe.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    51,572
    #159
    Bakit karamihan ng dead cine cremate? Is this a requirement during covid? Kasi yung mga old school traditional catholic aren't for cremation (when my maternal lola passed away in the US, we flew her to the PH because nobody gets cremated in our family kasi)

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,870
    #160
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Bakit karamihan ng dead cine cremate? Is this a requirement during covid? Kasi yung mga old school traditional catholic aren't for cremation (when my maternal lola passed away in the US, we flew her to the PH because nobody gets cremated in our family kasi)

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Now mandatory if covid19 positive sunog talaga. kasi kahit punerarya tatanggihan ang patay kung positive....... Bilib pa ko sa umaamin na covid kinamatay tulad ni Gen. Danny Lim.... Pwedeng pwede sya mag military uniform sa wake. Uncle kong Ret Commodore sunog din April last year.

    Sent from my BL6000Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Which do you prefer? Buried or Cremated ???