New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I'm also always asking myself the same question, especially when we get into a fight... but sometimes.. within that fight.. a question crossed my mind to ask my wife.. "do you still love me?" she always said yes in a heartbeat...

makes my doubts fade away....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    malalaman nyo talaga if you married the right person pag napansin nyo pareho kayo tumataba. yun ba ang ginagawa nyo na lang eh kumain ng kumain to satisfy the instant gratification need

being in love is the best experience of all - love, affection, care, hope, unpredictability, crave, desire, hurt.

pag unti-unti nawala yan tapos dinadaan nyo na lang sa pagkain, then you'll know if you married the right person.

am not saying na pag pareho na kayo lumba-lumba eh mali nga ang tao pinakasalan, mas masusukat yun kung pano kayo maging payat ulit kung pareho kayo maging motivated

it's not even about your kids and all that defeatist/alibi reasons na you have to raise your kids/ sacrifice etc. it's all about keeping yourself desirable to your other half and vice versa. just leave it with that.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    wow OB, you sure are hung up on this weight loss crap. over compensating perhaps?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    siguro naman you did marry the right person kasi pinagiisipan naman ang pagpapakasal. siguro pag nagkayayaan lang malamang you didn't marry the right one. sabi nila to strengthens relationship you need to keep the fire burning otherwise it will end up boring and worse split decision... wahahahahahaha

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    [SIZE="3"]*donski:[/SIZE] yup its really about loving the person and accepting him/her for who and what he/she was before you met him/her(except for the fact that, that person is not that nice)...

for the fact that Love Is Eternal, therefore, even death won't make the couples apart.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    What I've Learned: Gene Simmons
    http://www.esquire.com/features/what...SQ0702-JUL_WIL

A whore, in my estimation, has more credibility than a wife, and I'll tell you why. A wife is supposed to marry you for love. A whore is not there for love, she's there to service you. Now, the difference between them is a whore, before she does her work, will tell you exactly what it is. She'll tell you, "Blow job? This'll cost you seventy-five dollars. This is not love, and after I'm done I never want to see you again." Full disclosure is what they call it in court. A wife will tell you ****. A wife will tell you nothing. She's about to marry you. If you get divorced, she's going to take 50 percent of your gross pretax dollars and try to get more. Now, before you get married, if you dare bring up the notion, "By the way, let's just be completely honest with each other, what happens if we break up?" she will cry and tell you, "That's so unromantic." You know who's more credible? The whore.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    How would he know if he's not married?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post

Is that the reason why he still is with his live-in partner Shannon Tweed?... :naughty2:

9707:electricf:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yep

kaya hanggang ngayon, they're "living together"

how to prevent going thru a messy divorce: don't get married in the first place

seems ok for Shannon Tweed

--

i read that article years ago

and have re-read it many times

idol

hehe
    Last edited by uls; April 14th, 2010 at 10:55 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: are pre-nuptial agreements legal in the Philippines?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Did i marry the right person?