New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    but how far are you going to test drive?
    -it depends... its up to the person on how s/he could detect hidden defects., i.e. the character/attitude s/he hates. Nasa diskarte. although it's 'easier said than done'.

the defect will only show when it is properly yours
    -, this is true. based on (my) personal experience...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Thanks for sharing bro....

Good reading for those who are into the seven-year itch......

8900:painting:

Been over that period, you marry because you are ready and able to start your own family. In marriage you never ask this question for this will start cracks and eventually broken families..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    in car-buying, test-drive muna :naughty2:

The only difference is, you can just sell a personal property. But marriage then divorce, its costly and time-consuming...

don't you wish trade-in was possible and there is retirement from marriage?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz122805 View Post
    nice.

I am currently asking the same question.

My wife admitted that she just fell in love with someone else. It hit me like a ton of bricks and it really hurts like hell. Imagine the betrayal, deception and lies. I did what I could, I talked with her but she's so confused and I dont want to add in. I moved out from our home so that she can think. Im hoping for the best but at the sametime not expecting anything at all. Just trying to move on.

Oh yeah, the guy that she fell for is married as well. 4 months married.

Us on the other hand got married august last year and before that, we lived in together for 3 years. We have no kids.

So, think hundred times before getting married. Sorry if its OT
    Sorry to hear about that mate...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    the first question is, why get married?
    for the guys, you can do all the things in life (and probably even more), that a married guy can do, so why bother?
    the benefits of marriage is more on sa babae.

and if still you insist on getting married, get a pre-nup.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Love is blind but marriage is an eye-opener

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's a cycle. It's up to you if you want to stop at some point or go full circle.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Marriage is both a privilage and a sacrifice.

Privilage to get free legal *** yet you will have to sacrifice your time, effort, and money in order to attain a meaningful and lasting relationship.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Its always convenient to blame somebody else and not look at ourselves for failures. I think that we should honestly ask ourselves that before we enter into a relationship, especially marriage, is that if we're really ready for it---emotionally, financially, spiritually, etc. If the answer is no to one of these, don't complicate your life or make it worse by involving another person (or worse, make children) into the equation.

I think more than 90% of marriages in this country are failed marriages because of selfish reasons.

Just my two cents.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yes it's a cycle. And you can only ask that question if either of you is not cooperative in the relationship. one sided? selfishness? forget it, and the next time you will ask is Why did I marry this person? Right?

Cooperation, Give and take and that question will always be answered by YES!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Did i marry the right person?