New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Basta when in doubt, then DON'T GET MARRIED!!! As simple as that! (hehehehe)

Eka nga ng isang kanta, "Sometimes love just 'aint enough...."

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    how do you know you married the right person? you will never know, because there are no positive signs.
    how do you know you married the wrong person? you will know. immediately, like a ton of bricks falling on you.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    There is no such thing as right person, it's up to you to make him/her the right person for you.

The question here is, are you also perfect for him/her? Baka naman sarili mo lang iniisip mo.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    how do you know you married the right person? you will never know, because there are no positive signs.
    how do you know you married the wrong person? you will know. immediately, like a ton of bricks falling on you.
    and i am waiting for this thing to happen. para ma-realize niya na for me, she did not marry the right person...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Marriage counselor Allan Petersen says, "Most people get married believing in myth...that marriage is a beautiful box full of all the things they have longed for: companionship, ***ual fulfillment, intimacy, friendship.
    "The truth is that marriage, at the start, is an empty box. You must put something in before you can take anything out. There is no love in marriage; love is in people, and people put it into marriage. There is no romance in marriage; people have to infuse it into their marriages.
    "A couple must learn the art and form the habit of giving, loving, serving, praising..keeping the box full. If you take out more than you put in, the box will empty."

Problem arises if only one of the couple is "putting in" and the other doesn't care. Marriage is what couples make it.
    It takes two to tango.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post

Eka nga ng isang kanta, "Sometimes love just 'aint enough...."

i need your credit card, too

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Been over that period, you marry because you are ready and able to start your own family. In marriage you never ask this question for this will start cracks and eventually broken families..
    + 1

If you keep on asking this question (Did I marry the right person?), it might open the floodgate of discontent.

The better question to ask yourself is: "How can I be a better husband/wife?" Try asking that to yourself everyday the moment you wake up, take positive action, and soon you will see improvements in your relationship.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by speedlimit View Post
    Marriage counselor Allan Petersen says, "Most people get married believing in myth...that marriage is a beautiful box full of all the things they have longed for: companionship, ***ual fulfillment, intimacy, friendship.
    "The truth is that marriage, at the start, is an empty box. You must put something in before you can take anything out. There is no love in marriage; love is in people, and people put it into marriage. There is no romance in marriage; people have to infuse it into their marriages.
    "A couple must learn the art and form the habit of giving, loving, serving, praising..keeping the box full. If you take out more than you put in, the box will empty."

Problem arises if only one of the couple is "putting in" and the other doesn't care. Marriage is what couples make it.
    It takes two to tango.
    Indeed..marriage and love are two different things.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i married the imperfect person whom im loving perfectly..

think there is no such thing as right or wrong person when in love..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chinaheart View Post
    i married the imperfect person whom im loving perfectly..

think there is no such thing as right or wrong person when in love..

True, but what happens when that imperfect person falls in love in a person less imperfect than you?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Did i marry the right person?