New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 386 of 390 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390 LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3897
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Pangit narin yon sobrang mura baka mapamura ka sa quality kapag nakita mo laman tissue paper

Hengst, Fram, Union Asahi, Daiwa yan isa sa mga mura. Try ko magbukas minsan ng Sakura, mukhang nag improve na ang quality.
    Bro alam ko Nippon Micro at JS Asakashi ang mga recommended ni Japan ABC, wala pa bang nakasubok dito sa Tsikot?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    Bro alam ko Nippon Micro at JS Asakashi ang mga recommended ni Japan ABC, wala pa bang nakasubok dito sa Tsikot?
    Cant' find reliable JSA shop aside from online. Baka may alam ka supplier na may store? The Sakura brand from Indonesia is improving, pwede na itapat sa Donaldson Indonesia.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Who sells Nippon Micro oil filters around the Metro? Any recommendations?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Cant' find reliable JSA shop aside from online. Baka may alam ka supplier na may store? The Sakura brand from Indonesia is improving, pwede na itapat sa Donaldson Indonesia.
    Si crazy boy ang supplier ng JSA at ang Nippon Micro ay sa Visayas at Mindanao available and the distributor is located in Cebu according to the post of Japan ABC.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My Innova 2008 model has a gas engine with over 130,000km ODO. Read somewhere about Oil Catch Cans... My questions are: Should I install one (readily available is MANN Provent 200) considering na gas yung engine ko? Marami ba dito nag-install ng ganito? Is it difficult to maintain? Complicated ba ang maintenance to a noob just like me who wants to learn and try it out? Can the maintenance be done during the 5,000km PMS?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    My Innova 2008 model has a gas engine with over 130,000km ODO. Read somewhere about Oil Catch Cans... My questions are: Should I install one (readily available is MANN Provent 200) considering na gas yung engine ko? Marami ba dito nag-install ng ganito? Is it difficult to maintain? Complicated ba ang maintenance to a noob just like me who wants to learn and try it out? Can the maintenance be done during the 5,000km PMS?
    OCC is not really needed for a gas fed engine. More ideal for diesel vehicles.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    OCC is not really needed for a gas fed engine. More ideal for diesel vehicles.

Thanks.... My Fortuner 2016 A/T has a 2.4 Diesel engine. Warranty would expire May this year. Would the installation of an OCC be difficult? How about maintaining it, could it be done during the PMS or should it be earlier? Is it difficult to maintain an OCC?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Thanks.... My Fortuner 2016 A/T has a 2.4 Diesel engine. Warranty would expire May this year. Would the installation of an OCC be difficult? How about maintaining it, could it be done during the PMS or should it be earlier? Is it difficult to maintain an OCC?
    It depends upon the OCC that you will install. Some are easy yo maintain others are not. But most aftermarket OCC have easy drain plugs. Once a year lang ang drain ng oil niyan.

Just make sure na yung sukat ng intake at nung sa breathet sa valve cover mo ay pareho. Just do some research on the net about OCC to get a better understanding.

Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    For gasoline, crankcase ventilation is controlled by the PCV valve. You just need to maintain that PCV valve to avoid buildup of gunk and unecessary pressure.

For diesels, crankcase is open directly vented in the air-intake manifold that is why negative pressure amplifies the oil-mist being ingested back to the intake, hence the need to install OCC.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For gasoline, crankcase ventilation is controlled by the PCV valve. You just need to maintain that PCV valve to avoid buildup of gunk and unecessary pressure.

For diesels, crankcase is open directly vented in the air-intake manifold that is why negative pressure amplifies the oil-mist being ingested back to the intake, hence the need to install OCC.
    Sir, what occ brand will you recommend for my Toyota Fortuner 2016 Diesel?

Remote bypass oil filtration