New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 93 of 235 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sir, i have a musso w/ a 5cyl diesel engine, I was told that I need to replace the o-rings on the it inline injection pump. Do you have any idea where I can source the parts? I think the injection pump is a bosch. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoboy2 View Post
    Sir, i have a musso w/ a 5cyl diesel engine, I was told that I need to replace the o-rings on the it inline injection pump. Do you have any idea where I can source the parts? I think the injection pump is a bosch. Thanks
    The o-rings are included in the pump overhaul Kit, which we have. The o-rings are not available separately.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sir kindly PM me price and location of shop. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    sir otep OIL IN THE ENGINE IS NOT ONLY FOR LUBRICATION BUT ALSO FOR COOLING COZ IT REDUCE FRICTION BETWEEN TWO RUBBING METAL TO METAL CONTACT,WATER IS PRIMARILY FOR COOLING. BOYKALIKOT42

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Engine motor oil has a dual function lubricating and the same time cooling. boykalikot42

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    I would like to help! Throw in your questions regarding problems with your fuel systems (injection pumps/ injectors/ turbochargers/ electronic systems/ etc.....) Then you guys take it from there...................if I can be of help, why not!

Sir ask ko po kung ano ang problem ng starex ko 2003 model automatic. kasi habang ako ay nanakbo then pag nag slowdown ako ay namamatay ang engine.minsan kailangan ko pa palaging tapakan ang gas o i-hand brake para hindi mamatay. ano maganda solution po.thanks

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uly_141 View Post
    Sir ask ko po kung ano ang problem ng starex ko 2003 model automatic. kasi habang ako ay nanakbo then pag nag slowdown ako ay namamatay ang engine. minsan kailangan ko pa palaging tapakan ang gas o i-hand brake para hindi mamatay. ano maganda solution po.thanks
    Check / replace fuel filter. Baka barado na ito, o baka pinapasok ng hangin ang fuel system. Kelan yung huling fuel filter replacement?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Check / replace fuel filter. Baka barado na ito, o baka pinapasok ng hangin ang fuel system. Kelan yung huling fuel filter replacement?
    sir diko na matandaan matagal na di na check. ilan taon po ba ang buhay ng afuel filter?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uly_141 View Post
    sir diko na matandaan matagal na di na check. ilan taon po ba ang buhay ng afuel filter?
    1 year max. Aralin mo owner's manual.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    *dieseldude

engine is 4d56 NA in a mitsu L3FB ... problem is ... upon running for a few meters and slowed down or stop, engine shakes heavily that I need to rev the engine higher to keep the engine running ... failing to step on the accelerator pedal would cause the engine to die ... I used to experience this engine behavior when I'm low on diesel but now I am experiencing it even on half or full tank of diesel ... performed the following already: fuel filter check (it's clean/unclogged upon disassembly), fuel lines check (no fuel leak or air getting into fuel lines) ... currently, the engine emits a moderate amount of black smoke when revved. Do you think that the "engine shaking" might have something to do with the injection pump's or injectors' condition?

Let me know your thoughts sir. I would really appreciate them.

Thank you.

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk