New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 187 of 235 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kompressor View Post
    Your idle settings are very very very good IMO. Kung gusto mo talaga babaan, pwede naman through ECU remapping. Kaso if the vehicle were mine, hindi ko bababaan ng 700 on aircon kasi maaapektuhan naman yung lamig ng aircon on idle tsaka hindi mo rin mararamdaman ang fuel savings kung yun ang habol mo kasi sobrang sobrang liit lang ng magiging difference kahit heavy traffic pa. Mas mataas pa nga yung idle ng mga nakita kong nissan urvans on aircon-idle. Parang nasa 900+

Ah, ok so talagang normal lang ang ganitong settings. Yan din sana plano ko na mababa yung idle para pag trapik ay kahit paano makatipid sa diesel.

Anyways, I'll leave it as it is. Baka may masira pa ako...hEhE

Thanks to all of you guys...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Good day guys. Does anyone know the Cetane rating of our diesel in the Philippines offered by our different gas stations?

Tnx

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Mr. Dieseldude ,
    i am working with a 2006 MITSUBISHI TRUCK 4M50 and i am getting a code of P0251 / CAM/ROTOR /FUEL METERING /INJECTOR .

i just want to know if you have encountered one of these already and what is the most possible cause of the trouble.
    with tthis code , the truck has no power and eventually dies and hard to start .
    if it falls into the injection pump or injectors , are you able to work on it ?

thanks

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by canproauto View Post
    Mr. Dieseldude ,
    i am working with a 2006 MITSUBISHI TRUCK 4M50 and i am getting a code of P0251 / CAM/ROTOR /FUEL METERING /INJECTOR .

i just want to know if you have encountered one of these already and what is the most possible cause of the trouble.
    with tthis code , the truck has no power and eventually dies and hard to start .
    if it falls into the injection pump or injectors , are you able to work on it ?

thanks
    What scan tool did you use? Does this truck have a common rail system, Bosch or Denso?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    What scan tool did you use? Does this truck have a common rail system, Bosch or Denso?

Mr Dieseldude,
    i wasn't able to take a look at the IP make but be back on saturday to do further diagnostics .
    about the scanner ,we use AUTOENGINUITY WITH MITSU OEM VERSION and SOLUS BY SNAP ON obd2
    the truck is obd 2 compliant and its US version.

thanks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mr Dieseldude,
    i wasn't able to take a look at the IP make but be back on saturday to do further diagnostics .
    about the scanner ,we use AUTOENGINUITY WITH MITSU OEM VERSION and SOLUS BY SNAP ON obd2
    the truck is obd 2 compliant and its US version.

thanks.
    2006 truck would most probably have a Bosch or Denso CR system on it. I was asking about your scan tool because it displayed 4 areas to check for a single DTC.

We have never worked on a 2006 US version Mits truck. But I believe this problem is within our service capability.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    2006 truck would most probably have a Bosch or Denso CR system on it. I was asking about your scan tool because it displayed 4 areas to check for a single DTC.

We have never worked on a 2006 US version Mits truck. But I believe this problem is within our service capability.
    Mr Dieseldude, i was searching for parts locally but it came out negative , my only option is to take the injectors and pump out for you to test them.

i have yet to come down to qc for follow up diagnostics but once confirmed that the problem is internal to IP or injectors , im going to ask the owner for this procedure.

i just wonder if you can give me a rough estimate for testing and rebuilding /repairing .

thanks for helping !

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mr Dieseldude, i was searching for parts locally but it came out negative , my only option is to take the injectors and pump out for you to test them.

i have yet to come down to qc for follow up diagnostics but once confirmed that the problem is internal to IP or injectors , im going to ask the owner for this procedure.

i just wonder if you can give me a rough estimate for testing and rebuilding /repairing .

thanks for helping !
    I can't. As earlier said, I've never worked on this truck, and don't even know the installed CR system.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    I can't. As earlier said, I've never worked on this truck, and don't even know the installed CR system.
    Mr Dieseldude , ok then thanks for your time spent .

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Sir Dieseldude, saan po banda yong Rod adjustment ng pajero 4d56 TDIC M/T para try ko po DIY na e-adjust? (Regarding sa Rough/smooth idling)

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk