New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by QALAK View Post
    Most probably mid-October or November ang launching according to my SA.
    Oct-Nov ang expected months ng dating ng mga units. The price is P1,448,888.00 and it's a 2.8L engine displacement and fabric seats. So far yan pa lang ang alam kong basic info. Nweiz, I will be reserving one soon. BTW, san kayo nagpareserve na? I was thinking if I will reserve in Makati, Commonwealth or Alabang. Is it ok na magpareserve ako sa tatlong dealers? Then paunahan na lang just in case kung sino un makakapgbigay ng unit? Then, will refund the reservation fee from dealer/s na di umabot sa timeline ko? BTW, plan ko naman magparelease around mid-Dec or until end of Dec. I heard dami na rin kasi nakapila. Thanks to those who could answer my question!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gentlemen, in case, magkano normally ang deposit sa Chevrolet? Pare-pareho kaya sila ng Makati, Alabang or Otis? Planning na rin na magdeposit.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I had checked with Chevrolet Alabang, they are now accepting deposit of 5k for the Trailblazer 4x2 AT 2014.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    I had checked with Chevrolet Alabang, they are now accepting deposit of 5k for the Trailblazer 4x2 AT 2014.
    Wow, definitely a good news.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gentlemen,

Chevy QC and Otis are now accepting reservations. My family will go to Chevy Alabang on Saturday or Monday to make a reservation.

Chevrolet trailblazer 4x2 AT Cars and Automotives for sale Philippines - brand new and 2nd hand

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    May darating daw na mga unit ng 4x2 AT before the end of the month. Sana sa akin na ang isa.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hi peepz, i'll be getting a new trailblazer 4x2 a/t color brown in chevy alabang next week, dp is 20% and balance is thru my bank financing. Here is the deal i got from alabang, free upgrade to 7in touch screen with gps and reverse cam, with 4eye backup sensor.

Is this a good deal?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chaborutz View Post
    Hi peepz, i'll be getting a new trailblazer 4x2 a/t color brown in chevy alabang next week, dp is 20% and balance is thru my bank financing. Here is the deal i got from alabang, free upgrade to 7in touch screen with gps and reverse cam, with 4eye backup sensor.

Is this a good deal?
    Not a good deal. The HU being offered by Chevrolet dealers is not good. GPS Navigation sucks big time and the interface is not that good. May mas maganda pang OEM headunit that you can get outside of the casa without voiding your warranty. Chevrolet Makati can give you a better deal. I'll PM you the contact person in Chevrolet Makati.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Hi guys. I'm a new guy and I need a little help. My father is planning to buy a SUV this moth but he is having a problem on choosing between the Fortuner and the Trailblazer. The new TBZ 2.8 4x2 A/T LT variant is our first option mainly because it holds the crown as the SUV of the year for 2 consecutive years. Secondly, it has a fascinating interior and exterior. However, we are concern about the fuel consumption of this SUV. And we haven't have any single idea about it. Can anyone up there help us and share their thoughts about this SUV, most specially to the owner of this said SUV. Ty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast