New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 127 of 442 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    May white kaya?
    Wala sinabi eh. Magbayad daw muna ng reservation fee.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gusto kong magsalita na dito. Well, in this thread, you can criticize the TrailB for all you want, we don't care, because may ready kaming sagot sa mga criticism, at the same time, naeeducate ang mga would be buyers that the TrailB is a good alternative to the more popular competitors. As *albert_b said in an earlier post, the TrailB has the potential to surpass the sales of the popular competitors. POTENTIAL lang, hindi pa sure na mangyayari yun. Pero judging by the low supply sa mga dealers, coupled with the high demand, may possibility na mangyayari yun.

Pero kung ang post mo is similar to the posts of OB/pop3corn, expect na talagang negative ang mga sagot sa'yo. I never expected that your post would be similar sa mga post ni OB/pop3corn. Again, hindi kita tinitira. I'm just a bit shocked na one of the most sensible tsikoteers here ganun ang post.

Again, dito sa thread na ito anyone can criticize the TrailB. Just expect that we have a ready answer sa criticisms.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    hahahaha kakatawa ah, hindi bibili ng vehicle dahil sa forum misunderstanding.

if you've got the money, buy what you want, nobody really cares coz it's your own money anyways.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    May personal attacks pa sa atin. Makitid daw utak natin.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aldrichsy View Post
    any idea kung kelan release date and price nito?
    Dated at January 22, 2012

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Maiba naman tayo ng usapan at umiinit na.

Chevy North Edsa will have 10 4x4 units available by next week for Cash, In-House and PO buyers. Wala daw catch sa magpapa-reserve and it will be deducted DAW sa payment.
    Just step on the office when I noticed my Cphone is naiwanan sa bahay, anyway be attentive, cautious & good luck, my experience is like a scar, sensitive to pain.
    I started to log the City driving consumption today but I need at least ten trips to compute it for more reliable result.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    They can throw any comments bad or good about the TrailB , not my cup of tea, This unit is my choice, I like it, I disposed some hard earned good cash just to have this brute & I am happy driving it now he he he.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Just passed by Chevy Makati ngayon. May nakadisplay na red LTZ doon.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Just passed by Chevy Makati ngayon. May nakadisplay na red LTZ doon.
    Kung may extra time ka pa, try mo drop by and ask kung may manual na sila.

Yun SA kasi keep telling me na wala pa din silang manual.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RTS View Post
    They can throw any comments bad or good about the TrailB , not my cup of tea, This unit is my choice, I like it, I disposed some hard earned good cash just to have this brute & I am happy driving it now he he he.
    Basta dito dapat Good vibes tayo. And we aren't narrow minded.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer