New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 353 of 442 FirstFirst ... 253303343349350351352353354355356357363403 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Are you using the digital tv tuner or still the analog one? By the way, here's how to set the steering wheel controls. Go to the SWC app on the home menu, then press and hold vol+, then press the corresponding button on the steering wheel controls. Same goes for vol-, forward, rewind, answer call, and mode.
    Nope, did not buy the digital tuner! Still using the analog tuner. Will try and see if I can set the phone steering wheel controls tomorrow and see if it works. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    helo.. new po ako dito....im from bguio, ask q lng mga sir... whats the best oil na gagamitin petron or shell?? since wala dto unioil
    thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Any of the 2 basta premium diesels nila

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Calvin kung fuel, same as Justin pero kung oil, dexos ii

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    finally it was confirmed by Chevy North that my LTO plate is ready for pick up, not sure kung may sticker. I will be dropping there one of this day & also collect the P3thou reimbursement as they promised.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    guys an agent called me up and said there is an available trailblazer ltz oceanic blue available for full cash(no need to avail the ent. system just pay the insurance and lto all in all almost 1.8)
    i did not opt to get it since my preferred color is black

thanks n5

another update red is also available...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Slasher View Post
    helo.. new po ako dito....im from bguio, ask q lng mga sir... whats the best oil na gagamitin petron or shell?? since wala dto unioil
    thanks
    personally I don't like the regular diesel of petron for my trailB it produces an engine sound similar to the gear being on neutral but it's not... but you can try their turbo diesel or shell fuel save or shell V power

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    guys an agent called me up and said there is an available trailblazer ltz oceanic blue available for full cash(no need to avail the ent. system just pay the insurance and lto all in all almost 1.8)
    i did not opt to get it since my preferred color is black

thanks n5

another update red is also available...
    the cost escalated to almost 1.8??? WHY!?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    the cost escalated to almost 1.8??? WHY!?
    58k for the insurance(mandatory) 12k for the lto (supposed to be free i guess they want to squeeze us more)

normally you don't need to buy the insurance if you paid for it in full cash

when we bought our mpv two years ago the insurance price was 25 k and that's half the price of the trailblazer so 58 k is not that far off(but i know there are more cheaper options)

- no entertainment system, reverse camera and sensors. still waiting for my preferred color which is black

im talking about the ltz 4x4

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    58k for the insurance(mandatory) 12k for the lto (supposed to be free i guess they want to squeeze us more)

normally you don't need to buy the insurance if you paid for it in full cash

when we bought our mpv two years ago the insurance price was 25 k and that's half the price of the trailblazer so 58 k is not that far off(but i know there are more cheaper options)

- no entertainment system, reverse camera and sensors. still waiting for my preferred color which is black

im talking about the ltz 4x4
    From what dealer Ito sir? Got my insurance for 30k dealers lowest was 46k 4 gives

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer