New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 344 of 442 FirstFirst ... 244294334340341342343344345346347348354394 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Ask Winterpine if they have a digital TV tuner for AVT and how much. They own AVT. There's a possibility if you upgrade your TV tuner to digital, you'll only have ABS-CBN as your only channel. They're only channel transmitting digital signals as of the moment.
    Thanks for the reply.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ABS-CBN already transmits digital signals using Japan's ISDB-T standard, which was adopted by the NTC during the last months of the Arroyo government. Currently ABS-CBN is testing their digital signals through their DTB or digital tv box. Ito yung pinapacontest ni Ted Failon sa DZMM radio show niya. Signal can reach as far as Bulacan in the north, Dasmariñas, Cavite and Los Baños, Laguna in the south and Morong, Rizal in the east. Digital TV tuners can pick up these signals since they are not locked. In the coming months Studio 23, PTV 4, TV5 and DZMM TeleRadyo's digital signals will be unlocked can be picked up by digital TV tuners.

thanks for the heads up numbah 5

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Tell me when they have units . I will buy that growler head unit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    *EQAddict and the others who haven't joined yet, please join us here:

Chevrolet Club Philippines (Trailblazer Group)
    Let's post there as most of those posting in this thread are more active in our official FB page.

See you guys there!

Just to share: my new keychain courtesy of Chevy Commonwealth's grand opening, with my Montero Sport's key making a cameo appearance
    Last edited by numbah5; April 14th, 2013 at 01:57 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Ang ganda ng keychain! Pagdating ng SF3 mo tatlo na sila. Sino na kaya ang bida he he he

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyart View Post
    Ang ganda ng keychain! Pagdating ng SF3 mo tatlo na sila. Sino na kaya ang bida he he he
    Don't forget the Ranger Wildtrak that we've been eyeing since last year. They're all equal in our eyes

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Buti pa dito nadidiscus yung ibang cars like Monty forty sf3 wild track, Nagpost ako sa bmw walang nagrereply Tungol sa x3 which I will be buying this June/July haaaay...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    Buti pa dito nadidiscus yung ibang cars like Monty forty sf3 wild track, Nagpost ako sa bmw walang nagrereply Tungol sa x3 which I will be buying this June/July haaaay...
    Pag nag EB tayo sa July dalhin mo X3 tapos ikot namin hehehe.

Lipat na tayo sa Facebook guys! Just click on the link and wait for the confirmation. We are more active there than here.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Pag nag EB tayo sa July dalhin mo X3 tapos ikot namin hehehe.

Lipat na tayo sa Facebook guys! Just click on the link and wait for the confirmation. We are more active there than here.
    I have to do research on it bro... like ride comfort, maintenance cost, user friendliness, resale value, test drive... unfortunately dead end sa BMW forum...

+ for some reason hindi ko makita yung diesel model ng x3 sa bmw.com.ph petrol lang so have to manually do my research... tsk...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    O/t but that P4M ++ bmw x3 is uberness.

I joined the facebook group na for the trailblazer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer