New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 89 of 442 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139189 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    sa totoo lang, wala akong idea kung paano matangal or e lower or mananakaw yun spare tire.

nakita ko lang na puro may extra chain lock yun mga vehicles na nasa ilalim yun spare tire, kaya bumili na din ako.

If you deflate the spare tire, it's possible to loosen the holder and remove the tire.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Yup, I heard that technique also. Kaya important na masecure yung spare

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Gaano kadalas ka nagpapalit ng auto?

Every 3 years? 5 years? 8 years? 10 years?
    First Ride kaya most likely.. 5-8 years siguro..

ung Fortuner may coming ba na improvements / release?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOnymousNewbie View Post

Next year they might add the 5 A/T.

The problem with Fortuner is "Bagong Luma" ang new ride mo

For me TBZ or BLAZE (para 1 syllable lang)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006

Yung Fortuner sa 2014 or 2015 pa ang all new talaga. Improvements for MY2013 will be a more powerful 3.0 D-4D engine, from 163 ps and 343 Nm of torque to 171 ps and 360 Nm of torque. Possible din na lagyan ng VSC (Vehicle Stability Control), TCS (Traction Control System) at BA (Brake Assist) ang 3.0V 4x4. Magiging 5 speed A/T na rin. Sa 4x2 naman, 5 speed A/T lang ang improvement. So expect a steep price increase of 20k (2.5G 4x2) and 50k (3.0V 4x4) next year for the Fortuner.

Sa Trailblazer naman, what I'm expecting for next year are the DVD/GPS HU, reverse camera, auto leveling HID headlamps and headlamp washers (first 2 features might become standard for all variants, the last 2 might be for the LTZ variant only). And the introduction of the 2.8LT 4x2 A/T variant. So expect another price increase of around 30k (LT 4x2)-50k(LTZ 4x4) next year.

Kahit hindi mo tinatanong ang Montero Sport, isasama ko na rin. For next year, ang possible improvements might be an inclusion of the following safety features: Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, Electronic Stability Control, and Traction Control System. So I'm expecting a price increase of around 40-60k for the Montero Sport next year.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    At nagparamdam na si EQAddict. Bro, pwede ka na magpareserve if at a later date mo kukunin, like what we did. Getting our unit on the 1st week of December. The sales manager of Chevy GH-EDSA also told me na next week sunud-sunod na darating lahat ng stocks from 4x2 to 4x4

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Yung Fortuner sa 2014 or 2015 pa ang all new talaga. Improvements for MY2013 will be a more powerful 3.0 D-4D engine, from 163 ps and 343 Nm of torque to 171 ps and 360 Nm of torque. Possible din na lagyan ng VSC (Vehicle Stability Control), TCS (Traction Control System) at BA (Brake Assist) ang 3.0V 4x4. Magiging 5 speed A/T na rin. Sa 4x2 naman, 5 speed A/T lang ang improvement. So expect a steep price increase of 20k (2.5G 4x2) and 50k (3.0V 4x4) next year for the Fortuner.

Sa Trailblazer naman, what I'm expecting for next year are the DVD/GPS HU, reverse camera, auto leveling HID headlamps and headlamp washers (first 2 features might become standard for all variants, the last 2 might be for the LTZ variant only). And the introduction of the 2.8LT 4x2 A/T variant. So expect another price increase of around 30k (LT 4x2)-50k(LTZ 4x4) next year.

Kahit hindi mo tinatanong ang Montero Sport, isasama ko na rin. For next year, ang possible improvements might be an inclusion of the following safety features: Hill Start Assist, Hill Descent Control, Electronic Stability Control, and Traction Control System. So I'm expecting a price increase of around 40-60k for the Montero Sport next year.
    Salamat sir numbah.. as usual .. valuable talaga input mo.. hehehe.. i guess next year TB would be best choice . .if they add those features.. round of applause na talaga. . . and last thing how is chevy when it comes to after-sales?? ok lang ba service nila?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Salamat sir numbah.. as usual .. valuable talaga input mo.. hehehe.. i guess next year TB would be best choice . .if they add those features.. round of applause na talaga. . . and last thing how is chevy when it comes to after-sales?? ok lang ba service nila?
    Chevrolet is now the number 1 carmaker when it comes to aftersales according to J.D. Power and Associates. They have been in the top spot for 2 consecutive years, from 2011 to 2012.

Here is the proof: J.D. Power: Chevrolet retains top spot in After-Sales Service Customer Satisfaction in PH
    For the second consecutive year, Chevrolet Philippines ranked highest in J.D. Power Asia Pacific's Philippine After-Sales Customer Service Index (CSI) Study, beating big names such as Honda, Mitsubishi, Toyota, and its closest American rival, Ford. The bow tie brand scored an overall index of 836, which is an improvement over last year's 827. Simply put, Chevrolet owners are the happiest car owners in the country.

This year's results show that Chevrolet performed particularly well in service quality and service advisor factors. Meanwhile, second-placer Nissan (832) stood out with their good vehicle pick-up factor, and third-placer Mazda (831) excels in service initiation and service facility factors.

Just so that we're all on the same page, J.D Power examines five factors that contribute to overall satisfaction of vehicle owners who visit an authorized service enter for maintenance or repair during the first 12 to 14 months of ownership. Listed in order of importance, they are service quality, vehicle pick-up, service initiation, service advisor, and service facility.
    For more on this news, click here.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by albert_b View Post
    I agree, TB might impart a bad image.

Kung acronym I recommend TBZ
    Kung nick name T-blaze
    Or kung pa-cute Blazy
    Or kung astig Blaze or Blazer

I'm also trying not to use trail para di ma-associate with the x-trail
    Or trailX kse pag may X parang astiiigg. Parang vin diesel

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Or trailX kse pag may X parang astiiigg. Parang vin diesel

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    May Xtrail na kasi, parang baduy na if babaligtarin din. TBZ na lang.

Blaze kasi may fuel din an ganun.

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer