New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 442 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi guys! I am formally inviting current, future, and prospective owners of the Trailblazer to an EB this saturday afternoon at the Auto Focus Motor Show at the SM Mall of Asia concert grounds. For current owners, this is your chance to know more of your vehicle since TCCCI tech people will be on site, and in lieu of an owner's manual, you can ask them how to use the different features of the TrailB. Please confirm attendance by listing down your handle name. I'll start the list.

1. numbah5 (future owner)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Kumusta yun supply ng unit ng TB now? mahaba ba pila?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by apple5 View Post
    Kumusta yun supply ng unit ng TB now? mahaba ba pila?
    May available na White LTZ 4x4 sa Chevy Otis. Kapag bank P.O. Bigay ka ng 3% D.I. At kukunin mo sa kanila in house insurance. May kasamang free VKool OEM series tint. 3 lang pila din sa kanila.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Hi guys! I am formally inviting current, future, and prospective owners of the Trailblazer to an EB this saturday afternoon at the Auto Focus Motor Show at the SM Mall of Asia concert grounds. For current owners, this is your chance to know more of your vehicle since TCCCI tech people will be on site, and in lieu of an owner's manual, you can ask them how to use the different features of the TrailB. Please confirm attendance by listing down your handle name. I'll start the list.

2. RTS & Wife will be there around 3pm para hindi masyado mainit sa mga oldies, he he he

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006

2. RTS & Wife will be there around 3pm para hindi masyado mainit sa mga oldies, he he he (current owner)

BTW, please PM me your numbers so we can communicate on how to meet up tomorrow.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Good Day mga Sir,
    Anyone can assist me in How to Activate the Voice command of GPS( Papagos x8) sa TrailbB , I tried many times last night activating the Voice Command but no luck. The manual naman does not explain in details how, Still needing more time to be familiar w/ this brute.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sir bukas sa EB natin try ko tulungan kayo pagdating dyan.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    COTY Car Show EB (9Nov2012)

2. RTS & Wife will be there around 3pm para hindi masyado mainit sa mga oldies, he he he (current owner)
    3. albert_b (future owner na naiinip na sa tagal)
    Last edited by albert_b; November 9th, 2012 at 06:27 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Yung 4x4, may customer na kanina. 4x2 nalang na white yung nasa Chevy Otis.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    See you later guys sa MOA for the Motor Image COTY

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer