New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 106 of 442 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    320
    #1051
    balitaan niyo nalang kami with regards to Trailblazer news.

    kung may spare time pa kayo. paki tanong:

    1. when exactly is 1st PMS, 1k? 5k? 10k? tell them conflicting yun mga sagot ng mga SA and official statement ng Chevy Phils.

    2. ano klaseng bulb yun ikakabit sa rear passenger side fog lights which was intentionally left without a bulb? wired naman yun so all we have to do is put a bulb in, right?

    3. kelan darating accessories nila or is it available locally now?

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    21
    #1052
    Anyone know where to find the "8 Premium Speakers" of the 4x4 LTZ Model? I've been searching for it since yesterday and can only find 6 speakers.

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1053
    i test drove the trailblazer a while ago at moa. ang laki nya. sa driver seat pa lang, ang laki na compared to montero. malakas ang engine pero ang ingay ng makina pag aarangkada from stop. as in roaring, mas maingay kaysa montero. ba't kaya ganun? pero pag humataw na, iwan na siguro montero. suspension is also great.

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,388
    #1054
    Unfortunately I failed to make it on time for the test drive.

    It was nice meeting *numbah5 and *jpg111 sa show tents. Sayang constrained ang time natin.

    Ganda ng TrailB! Pati na rin mga SAs and models. Sulit na punta kahit over sa traffic!

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #1055
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    i test drove the trailblazer a while ago at moa. ang laki nya. sa driver seat pa lang, ang laki na compared to montero. malakas ang engine pero ang ingay ng makina pag aarangkada from stop. as in roaring, mas maingay kaysa montero. ba't kaya ganun? pero pag humataw na, iwan na siguro montero. suspension is also great.
    I have to disagree with you on the bolded statement. I currently own a 2009 3.2L Montero Sport GLS SE 4x4 A/T and a 2006 2.5L Strada GLS 4x4 A/T. I find the engine noise of our 2 Mitsubishi trucks noisier than the 2.8L Duramax Diesel engine of the Trailblazer.

    *RTS and *albert_b, nice meeting you 2! Let's set another EB on December! Dapat kasama na sina *steer and *novice12 doon

    *talohunter, 4 tweeters and 4 coaxial speakers ang LTZ variant. May 2 rear tweeters siya sa left and right rear passenger doors.
    Last edited by numbah5; November 10th, 2012 at 10:59 PM.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1056
    yun po napansin ko sir e. pero sa una lang ang ingay, pag humataw na, tahimik na unlike sa montero na maingay pa rin. also montero owner 2012 model

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #1057
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    yun po napansin ko sir e. pero sa una lang ang ingay, pag humataw na, tahimik na unlike sa montero na maingay pa rin. also montero owner 2012 model
    *JPG111 and his brother's observation is, the engine noise is quieter than our Monteros (both ours are 3.2L) even at idle speed. Anyway, engine noise is subjective to one's ear.

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1058
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    *JPG111 and his brother's observation is, the engine noise is quieter than our Monteros (both ours are 3.2L) even at idle speed. Anyway, engine noise is subjective to one's ear.
    hehehe, siguro nga. pero ang ganda. parang prado or pajero ang built nya

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,324
    #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    hehehe, siguro nga. pero ang ganda. parang prado or pajero ang built nya
    Definitely better than its 2 primary competitors: Fortuner and Montero Sport. Tingin ko magdadagdag na ng Electronic Stability Control at Traction Control ang Toyota at Mitsubishi in order to compete well with the Trailblazer. I'm expecting a 2013.5 upgrade for the 2 PPVs while for the TrailB, DVD/GPS HU at HID lang ang upgrade.

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    #1060
    Has anyone observed the heavy steering of the Trailblazer during the test drive?

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer