New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 210 of 442 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by migz71 View Post
    Kmuzta mga fellow owner....Gusto ko lang e share experienced with my trailblazer..until now happy naman ako...I drove manila-baguio last jan.1 and back to manila jan.4 this my routine every year... We'll fuel consumption calculated at 10.80km/liter using turbo diesel ng petron. I observed strong engine that you can feel when i step up from camp 5 to 9 in Kennon Road using 4 up...loaded with 4 adults and 1 kid... Hill assist and decent control is very effective and powerful... Sa performance wala ako masabi... Swabe sya...

But my problem is this... Tailgate of my trailblazer is not working and it was locked totally...I brought back to dealer a month ago.. Sira daw yong motor.. Sabi nila after 2 weeks will be available kc coming pa from thailand... But almost a month na wala man lang ako feedback from dealer (edsa-greenhills) and i called them sabi wala pa daw yong parts na available and no definite date magkakaroon..Kung d ko tawagan d nila ako update.. Dati last november nong kunin ko na unit kulang nlng e hatid nila sa bahay... Thats why i am very disappointed.....
    motors? Baka the solenoid or the actuator sir? Anyways, isn't that part (motor?) the same one on all the doors? In fact, isn't that the same one in the captiva and the orlando's rear hatch? I don't think they'd make that part unique to the Trailblazer. Baka sir you can ask for the part number tapos compare it to the part number of the the other rear door part number for the other cars. ;-)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    baka rin kc bago palang ang TBZ kaya mahirap pa ang parts or mag allocate ng parts

3. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    baka rin kc bago palang ang TBZ kaya mahirap pa ang parts or mag allocate ng parts
    baka yan maging problema natin spare parts. mga sir ano ba ang tamang tire pressure ? parang matagtag pag 35psi / 40psi thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zephyro90 View Post
    baka yan maging problema natin spare parts. mga sir ano ba ang tamang tire pressure ? parang matagtag pag 35psi / 40psi thanks

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Thank you sir numbah 5 for the info...
    Sir albert b yes i will ask again kung ano specific parts ang sira.. Kc sabi lang sakin yong motor nya...

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you sir numbah 5 for the info...
    Sir albert b yes i will ask again kung ano specific parts ang sira.. Kc sabi lang sakin yong motor nya...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    Thanks all for the feedback. The AC vents are closed kaya nga I have to open to let fresh air in dahil nagrereklamo yung mga nakaupo sa 2nd and 3rd rows. I'll have it checked na lang during first PMS.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks all for the feedback. The AC vents are closed kaya nga I have to open to let fresh air in dahil nagrereklamo yung mga nakaupo sa 2nd and 3rd rows. I'll have it checked na lang during first PMS.
    I suggest you have it checked right away, do not wait for next PMS.

If you smell fumes then there must be some kind of leak which is flammable and dangerous.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    [QUOTE=satriasis;2070240]baka yan maging problema natin spare parts. mga sir ano ba ang tamang tire pressure ? parang matagtag pag 35psi / 40psi thanks

32 psi both for my trailblazer... Ok naman d matagtag...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Sa akin naman 35 psi all tires. Hindi rin matagtag. Plan to change the air to nitrogen tomorrow

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sa akin naman 35 psi all tires. Hindi rin matagtag. Plan to change the air to nitrogen tomorrow
    thanks numbah5 at migz71 mga sir nag palit na ba kayo ng busina?

- - - Updated - - -

thanks numbah5 at migz71 mga sir nag palit na ba kayo ng busina?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Ako I have no plans of changing. The horn is better than the stock horn of most hyundai vehicles

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gusto mong sumama? Please PM me your cellphone number. Thanks
    Sir are we in (HU upgrade) this Saturday (Jan 12)? Thanks...

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer