New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 107 of 442 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1061
    sana lang may A/T 4x2. sayang yung market na yun e. majority will use it for on-road, sayang yung 4x4 capability. para panapat sa 1.4M ng competition

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Has anyone observed the heavy steering of the Trailblazer during the test drive?
    yes it's heavy. but lighter than montero

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    #1062
    Anyone knows when supply for TBZ will normalize? yung di na pila? Thanks!

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    95
    #1063
    Sabi nung SA ng Montero it's designed for women daw. Mukhang sinungaling yata kung better ang steering ng Trailblazer. Thanks dct.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,447
    #1064
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Sabi nung SA ng Montero it's designed for women daw. Mukhang sinungaling yata kung better ang steering ng Trailblazer. Thanks dct.
    hahaha. steering ang unang reklamo ng mga new owner ng montero. but eventually masasanay din naman so no problem na sa future

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1065
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Has anyone observed the heavy steering of the Trailblazer during the test drive?
    Yes it's kinda heavy but it gets softer once you gain speed.

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1066
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Anyone knows when supply for TBZ will normalize? yung di na pila? Thanks!
    By December steady supply na of 4x4 units. Di nila inexpect na mas marami may gusto ng 4x4 LTZ kesa 4x2 LT.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24
    #1067
    Guys I did not notice na mabigat ang steering.

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,358
    #1068
    Quote Originally Posted by novice12 View Post
    Guys I did not notice na mabigat ang steering.
    Subukan mo yung sa Montero Sport ko, mas mabigat pa yun kesa sa steering ng TrailB.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    939
    #1069
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    By December steady supply na of 4x4 units. Di nila inexpect na mas marami may gusto ng 4x4 LTZ kesa 4x2 LT.
    Ok, thanks bro!

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    24
    #1070
    I was referring to my TB. The steering is not heavy as compared to my brother's montero

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer