New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 115 of 442 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 4415
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Sir, I would suggest that you call Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA, Chevrolet Otis, and Chevrolet Quezon Avenue. They will only ask you to get the in-house insurance and top-up the 3% D.I. to your bank P.O.'s interest rate.

Chevrolet Greenhills-EDSA: 477-1888 (dial 02 before the number if you're not from Metro Manila), look for Jen or Mike (Jen is albert_b's SA, Mike is my SA)

Chevrolet Otis: 569-2030 (dial 02 before the number if you're not from Metro Manila), look for Vicky (Vicky is the recommended SA of steer, even if he didn't get his TrailB from Otis)

Chevrolet Quezon Avenue: 374-1250 (dial 02 before the number if you're not from Metro Manila). Wala akong kilalang SA dito pero one of the best Chevy dealers yan.
    Thanks. I already have an SA in Greenhills. Just checking Chevy Laguna if they have other offers.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    *RTS and *numbah5,

At last, my TrailB's steering wheel control and bluetooth audio are woking now. It seems that elther the HU that they installed was not compatible with the SWC of the TrailB or it's just faulty. They replaced with another brand and it worked kaagad. My SA at Chevrolet North EDSA and the accessories shop people are so helpful and accomodating and really were on top of the problem until resolve.

Btw, I was shown a memo from TCCI that the PMS is at 5000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first. Also, they will use a mineral oil called Dexros 2 which is available only at the Chevrolet dealerships.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mineral? What if you want a fully synthetic oil?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    I'm getting conflicting answers about the cargo cover. Chevy-Greenhills said that it's standard and they just removed it for the test drive. Yung ibang dealers naman wala daw talaga. If you will download the brochure from the Chevy website walang nakalagay about the cargo cover but if you will check the specifications page, it's standard for both variants.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safala View Post
    *RTS and *numbah5,

At last, my TrailB's steering wheel control and bluetooth audio are woking now. It seems that elther the HU that they installed was not compatible with the SWC of the TrailB or it's just faulty. They replaced with another brand and it worked kaagad. My SA at Chevrolet North EDSA and the accessories shop people are so helpful and accomodating and really were on top of the problem until resolve.

Btw, I was shown a memo from TCCI that the PMS is at 5000 kms or 4 months whichever comes first. Also, they will use a mineral oil called Dexros 2 which is available only at the Chevrolet dealerships.
    dexos 2 compliant ang oil na yan. No stocks available for the dexos 2 fully synthetic oil yet. Sa January pa raw darating. If you will be using dexos 2 fully synthetic oil, the PMS interval is 10,000 kms or 6 months whichever comes first. Si AVP for Service and Aftersales Lito Landicho nagsabi sa akin niyan.

BTW, kelan mo ba ililista pangalan mo sa list of TrailB owners?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    I'm getting conflicting answers about the cargo cover. Chevy-Greenhills said that it's standard and they just removed it for the test drive. Yung ibang dealers naman wala daw talaga. If you will download the brochure from the Chevy website walang nakalagay about the cargo cover but if you will check the specifications page, it's standard for both variants.
    Sana nga standard for all models yung tonneau cover. I remember asking and Otis told me that it was for the 4x4 LTZ variant only. Someone has to really review Chevy's website, there so much misleading info there.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    dexos 2 compliant ang oil na yan. No stocks available for the dexos 2 fully synthetic oil yet. Sa January pa raw darating. If you will be using dexos 2 fully synthetic oil, the PMS interval is 10,000 kms or 6 months whichever comes first. Si AVP for Service and Aftersales Lito Landicho nagsabi sa akin niyan.

BTW, kelan mo ba ililista pangalan mo sa list of TrailB owners?
    Does PMS only include oil change?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    Does PMS only include oil change?
    PMS includes everything that needs to be checked, like the belts, bolts, fluids and batteries aside from the oil change.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Plus air, a/c, etc filter change din. Spark plugs for gasoline vehicles.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    So excited na. Only 2 weeks to go before the 1st week of December. So far, ito pa lang ang list of accessories na ipapakabit namin:

- V-Kool OEM 05 tint for the side and rear windows
    - Huper Optik C15 tint for the front windshield
    - Either the OEM DVD/GPS HU or 2 DIN Lightning Lab DVD/GPS HU
    - Reverse Camera that will be located at the rear plate lights

2012 Chevrolet Trailblazer