New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007

http://philgpsusers.blogspot.com/200...g-ortigas.html

Just took a picture of my GPS console while driving along Ortigas Avenue. This is intended to be launched in 6 months time and aimed to be priced almost half that of n95. It has a large screen with touchscreen interface and MP3 player. It has voice and routing capability.

- duke9631

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007

http://philgpsusers.blogspot.com/200...g-ortigas.html

Just took a picture of my GPS console while driving along Ortigas Avenue. This is intended to be launched in 6 months time and aimed to be priced almost half that of n95. It has a large screen with touchscreen interface and MP3 player. It has voice and routing capability.

- duke9631
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/earl/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    pioneer also offers GPS system thru their 2006 product called Vehicle Dynamic Processor. It can be interfaced with 2006 pioneer's selected products 2-DIN and in-dash LCD monitor HU. It is proced at 30,000 php. Also this processor can monitor your horsepower, torque, angle, elevation, acceleration ,speed, etc with different kinds of modes..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks for the info. Is it available already? What is the coverage of their maps? thanks!
    Duke

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Just want to share some of the screehshots.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    good day bro....
    Like everbody says, wala pa tayong satellite road map d2 sa pinas.... lalabas lang ang current lattitude at longitude mo sa gps mo.... and your position pero walang road map... kya mahirapan krin... kc i bought one also.. ginagamit ko as personal kc navigating officer ako sa barko.... d2 sa pinas not reliable sya... kaya kung mapapansin mo... most car na ini-import satin walang gps.... tulad ng honda accord.... na dapat meron...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    bro

see the posts of other members here and my screen shots.

Regards

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There's already a GPS road map for Metro Manila (only) by MapKing Asia. I've been using this for more than a year now using my Pocket PC.

Garmin also have a base map for the Philippines with the major highways visible.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hi peeps,

For those who havnt see this, just want to share out a link shared to me by my friend. Enjoy!

http://z3.invisionfree.com/HCP/index...howtopic=26652

Katsikoters, just wanna ask if the GPS is already available here in our country? Kasi dito sa US the said item is very much helpful in locating places. It will lead you from your point of origin to the point of your destination. Just type the exact address. So kahit bago ka sa lugar, theres no way na maliligaw ka. They are optional accessory when you buy a brand new vehicle or you can also buy portable ones where u can install it in any type of vehicles you like. I could say na affordable din sila, meron $200+ yung cheapest.
    I hope magkaroon na din tayo nito dito kung wala pa.

Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast