New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    luckytruck -- now that's the way to use the gps, HOO-YAH!

paki share ng way points mo ha

explodive ba kayo or usual dive sites yan. hmmmm, indi pa ako naka dive kahit anong lugar dyan sa mindanao ah

siguro sa jolo maraming magandang dive site.

kung wala lang yang peace and order problem, i bet its hiding a lot of great dive sites :D

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    explo dive an gagmitan ko ng gps. i ordered two satelite nautical charts that cover the whole Davao-Samal island area streching to the sarangani bay area. you can tell that there are underwater reefs by taking a look at the depths. anything that starts at 15 to 60 feet will be worth looking for. anything deeper than 80 feet starting shallowest point might be too dangerous to look for depending on visibility and currents...

i already have two sites in mind, i just need to get my ass in gear this sunday and look for it using a pumpboat. excited na nga ako

the best to discover are the off-shore sunken reefs kasi di masyado accessible by the locals (to destroy with their destructive fishing methods) i dove one in Kiamba, reef starts at 15 feet. my brother and i went all the way down to 190, solid talaga. daming talakitok

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I'm Planning to buy a car GPS Navigation system in Switzerland and bring it home to Philippines. My question is : can I use it there? Meron ba tayong maps nabibili para upload sa GPS unit?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    tokong67 -- maybe this discussion thread will help you:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...&highlight=gps

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in short answer, you can use the GPS here but there is no GPS map available for the philippines (yet).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ya. no gps map for personal use, but i heard there are some maps available for commercial use. it will cost you very very big time.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    actually their is a GPS MAP down detail to 3 sqmtr acurate.. i seen it infact a friend mo mine selling his cellphone with GPS system he used it when he go fishing..sa bundok at dagat..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    fastlove -- is that a gps city map of metro manila (or a philippine city) or just a geographic map of the philippines in general?

i would be interested in getting (uploading) a city map of the metro manila or any other philippine city on my gps

:D

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I dont think there is a digitized map of any place/city in the Philippines, available. If there is any, perhaps, for MM only. What fastlove is talking about is, maybe, just the general geographical position in the Philippines.

Calling the attention of software developers. This will be a big bucks business, i suppose.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    madaming digitized map -any place sa philippines, kaya nga lang, hindi publicly available. meron nyan sa namria, and municipalities and ngo's.

karamihan kasi used for certain local projects.

Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast