2. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    *hypnos,
    NB..nightbreakers?
    yes sir. huper c30 tint on the windshield and vkool oem05 at the windows

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Next month magpapalagay na din ako ng q5 projectors at philips 85122+ 4300K.

Sent from my R7plusf using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    traversing mountain roads at 110 kph...
    hmmm...
    When we went to bukidnon before, I tried to drive fast on rough unpaved roads with loose gravel going to dahilayan just to try how a 4x2 vs 4x4h setting feels. And also wanna experience rally style driving hahaha. I like how dirt flies behind you and the cloud of dust view on my rear view mirror. Sa 4x2 sumasayaw sa corners ang pwet ng vehicle ko but nung nag 4x4h na ang sarap mag corner. di ko namalayan pag tingin ko sa dash ko mga 98kph na pala takbo ko. I did that na walang ibang sasakyan or tao dahil mostly pineapple plantation dinaanan ko.
    But if night driving I won't drive that fast kahit naka fxr 3.0 with philips 85122 ako that time.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Comparison of stock halogens (top), plug and play LEDs (middle), and HID retrofit (bottom):

Out of curiosity, if anyone with plug and play LEDs wants to prove that their LED is brighter than an HID retrofit, I'll be willing to meet up and compare side by side with my HID retrofitted car and/or my other car with OEM LED. Para naman mapatunayan talaga ng mga plug and play LED fanatics na mas superior ilaw nila. 😉

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Comparison of stock halogens (top), plug and play LEDs (middle), and HID retrofit (bottom):

Out of curiosity, if anyone with plug and play LEDs wants to prove that their LED is brighter than an HID retrofit, I'll be willing to meet up and compare side by side with my HID retrofitted car and/or my other car with OEM LED. Para naman mapatunayan talaga ng mga plug and play LED fanatics na mas superior ilaw nila. 😉

iba talaga buga ng naka HID projector..magkano po ba ang set hid,projector + H4 connector harness .ako nalang mag install.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    hmmm, familiar ta a. Parang kay ceasar rowinski of lightwerz na pics to.
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

eto pa, this one is from el stig pics. medyo off ang rotational alignment ng cut-off but you get the point

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Based on those pics parang mas ok pa tuloy ang OEM halogens compared to plug and play LEDs.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Based on those pics parang mas ok pa tuloy ang OEM halogens compared to plug and play LEDs.
    Meron naman malalakas na led bulbs pero pag sinalpak sa projector which is not designed for that led bulb ay sira ang optics.
    Yup a stock halogen HL is better if walang proper alignment or output ang PnP, not just sa led but also hid system.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    hmmm, familiar ta a. Parang kay ceasar rowinski of lightwerz na pics to.

eto pa, this one is from el stig pics. medyo off ang rotational alignment ng cut-off but you get the point
    Yes bro just saw it reposted by Tots on FB from another source.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Kaya nga gusto kong makakita ng side by side ng stock halogen/HID/LED vs PnP LED para makita talaga which has better road lighting (not just sheer silaw).

Quoting our high school hymn - "In pursuit of the untarnished truth." 😄