New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Have you encountered problems with E10 blended gasoline?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • No problem with E10 gasoline

19 26.39%
  • I have reduced fuel mileage with E10

37 51.39%
  • I have reduced engine power with E10

25 34.72%
  • My engine is not compatible with E10.

15 20.83%
  • I have other problems (not listed) with E10.

6 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i use E10 for my Bnew Mazda 3, so far no complains..still they are pricey, 1 peso lang difference sa unleaded, if mag kakarga ka ng 50liters 50 pesos lang difference nya sa unleaded so???..

sana magaroon na ng E20 (my car is E20 ready also)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ok ba ang E10 sa nissan exalta grandeur??? Yun kasi madalas na pinapagas ko ngayon pero parang pareho lang sa unleaded yung engine performance... yun nga lang takot kasi ako baka in the future magkaproblema sya.

sa petron e10 ako sa maxima ko.. dun lang.. ayaw ko sa shell.. kasi for the same price, i get 95 octane, which is recomended sa maxima ko...

no probs... matakaw parin..at least mas mura than xcs plus/prenium... bawala unleaded sa auto ko,e...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Just want to plug, there's been plenty of discussions already with comparing Shell's E10 with Petron's E10. The difference in RON and fuel mix seems to be pretty much of an advantage to Petron. Marami talagang disappointed sa E10 ng Shell kasi madali talagang maubos (based din on my personal experience 'to), pero na-convert ako nung na-try ko yung E10 ng Petron. Minsan mas malayo pa milyada na nakukuha compared sa ordinary unleaded.

Eto po link:

http://www.nissanbayan.com/forums/in...t=1260548&st=0

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    *double post

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Just to share my usual CRV full tank with petron xtra unleaded goes 300-310 kms. But with E10 my full tank goes 330-350++ kms.. I've observed this with more than 10 full tanks now..

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    just want to share my experience using e10. although most of you guys are satisfied with its performance, i don't find it fit for my ride (innova) kasi for one, madali sya maubos and mahina ang hatak sa akyatan. When we went to Batangas a few weeks back, hirap sya sa overtaking and uphill roads compared nung pumunta kami sa baguio using only premium gasoline. I haven't tried using Petron's premium e10 though pero i'll give it a shot since sabi nga it has a rating of +95 octane. Just taking it from my personal experience, if you may have any suggestions on what might went wrong using Shell's unleaded e10, kindly do so. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    Just to share my usual CRV full tank with petron xtra unleaded goes 300-310 kms. But with E10 my full tank goes 330-350++ kms.. I've observed this with more than 10 full tanks now..
    same here, my 1st gen FC has improved a lot when I switched to E10. before at 18 liter I can run up to 156km. ngaun umabot ng 170km. I only load P1,000 worth of gasoline every refill so that I can avail the BPI free meal promo.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Has anyone compared the E10 fuels of Seaoil with Shell or Petron? They offer 2 grades kasi - the usual "Unleaded" and their "Premium" which are actually both E10 fuel. I was personally using Sea oil and I tried both before. I switched to Shell because Shell became cheaper... But personally, I dont really compare them. Baka someone here has feedback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    bumping up this thread.

i was once almost out of fuel pauwe from work and mejo alanganin ung gas level ko, so i thought of loading up at the nearest gas station bago pumasok ng expressway at baka kapusin pako. however the nearest station happened to be Seaoil. Pag dating ko dun, ang sabi ng bantay dun, puro e10 unleaded nalang meron sila. i hesitated to load up coz di talaga ako sure kung pwede ang e10 sa auto ko. BTW, i'm using a corolla '89.

- would anybody have any experience using e10 on their older model cars like mine?
    - and if so, ok lang ba na mahalo pa sha sa natitira ko super unleaded from shell?

sayang din kasi ang mura na talaga ng e10, lalu na dun sa Seaoil.

TIA sa inputs.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
E10.. Yes or No?