*All cars mentioned should have automatic transmission*
*BRV/Rush is out of the picture*
*No second hand option*

Planning to buy a car around end of the year and before kami mag ikot ikot sa mga showroom, which do you think is better?

Mobilio 1.5V CVT - wife loves the badge. I like the fact that it uses the same engine and CVT as the City (strenght in numbers - for future parts availability)

Xpander GLX - bigger and taller than the Mobilio, will feel safer during heavy rains. Love the fact that the seats fold flat and the second row has an arm rest in the middle (please confirm if this feature is available for the GLX)... I find the 4 speed AT too old.

Personally, I think the Xpander will be similar to the Adventure, little facelift and updates but the model won't change too much. (The Adventure was around for almost 15 years!)

As for the Mobilio, we've already seen a facelift and since it's based on the Brio, a new model will be out soon.

Adding below as options just for discussion.

Ertiga GL 1.4 - it's cheap
City 1.5E CVT - my parents are from the North... And I feel more comfortable in driving a car (+ points for the Mobilio), it also looks better... I also think the City has better fuel consumption.

One last thing... I personally feel like Mitsubishi's quality isn't what it used to be... I personally see it to that I observe Grab and Uber vehicles to see how a specific car ages... And I noticed that the Attrage (G4) is not ageing too well.