New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Mga ma'am sir hello po.

Hingi lang po ng tip kung may recommend kayong magandang brand ng RevCam at maaasahang shop na magiinstall.

Our SA promised to include it for our Forte as a freebie but have not materialise on the last minute (usual SA strategy 😕) at hingi na ng 12K for the RevCam unit and installation.

Residing po in marikina pero kahit saan sa NCR sasadyain ko basta garantisado at recomendado po ng mga expert tsikoteers.

Thank you in advance po sa lahat ng papansin.

God Bless Us All...

"ad astra per aspera"

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AKOSIB8Y View Post
    Mga ma'am sir hello po.

Hingi lang po ng tip kung may recommend kayong magandang brand ng RevCam at maaasahang shop na magiinstall.

Our SA promised to include it for our Forte as a freebie but have not materialise on the last minute (usual SA strategy 😕) at hingi na ng 12K for the RevCam unit and installation.

Residing po in marikina pero kahit saan sa NCR sasadyain ko basta garantisado at recomendado po ng mga expert tsikoteers.

God Bless Us All...

"ad astra per aspera"
    Tanong mo kay minicarph natry niya na lahat ng reverse camera, mukha na nga siyang revcam eh. LOL

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Iba talaga si idol OB pag nag create ng thread kaya dami mo points nung araw eh.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    carpy, anukabah!
    the screen's size has nothing to do with the rear view area of coverage.
    hahahaha.carpah anukavah!.tawa ako.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AKOSIB8Y View Post
    Mga ma'am sir hello po.

Our SA promised to include it for our Forte as a freebie but have not materialise on the last minute (usual SA strategy [emoji53]) at hingi na ng 12K for the RevCam unit and installation.

God Bless Us All...

"ad astra per aspera"
    I'm very happy with my Papago GoSafe 760. Discreet install.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I don't think a reverse camera is a deal breaker. And if you can't reverse without a camera, you don't deserve your license.

Sent from my Android using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Amen!!!!!!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^ Toyota has put a lot of technology to that car, I wonder why didn't they include that one teeny weeny feature.

Just like buying a big Mac without the pickles, sure you can live without it, but for this burger"s price, i should see those dang pickles.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    ^ Toyota has put a lot of technology to that car, I wonder why didn't they include that one teeny weeny feature.

Just like buying a big Mac without the pickles, sure you can live without it, but for this burger"s price, i should see those dang pickles.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Yung LC200 "standard" nga walang reverse camera... You need to get the "premium"/full option to get it.

For those that want it, not a big deal.

Toyota knows it can get away with underfeatured vehicles selling at above average market price.

In some respects they deserve it naman. Sa dami ng Toyota sa kalsada, you don't hear many stories of Vioses waiting for several weeks/months at the casa for common parts...

This only means that competition isn't too hot yet. When the competition gets fierce, you'll see them improve their offerings.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Only shows dami me bago car ngaun di man lang makatikim ng advantage na may camera sa likod, And to think they spent more lol

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Only shows dami me bago car ngaun di man lang makatikim ng advantage na may camera sa likod, And to think they spent more lol
    Dito ako bilib sa iyo bro...

You're able to make an 8-page thread (so far)

By spinning the lack of reverse camera as a deal breaker on the Toyota Fortuner...

Yor Da Man!

Pero,- puwede na ba sa iyo ang..... tuut... tuut.....tiiiit... tiiiit... when reversing ?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678