New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wrek View Post
    Sorry super dami ko lang inasikaso,anyway now ko lang nabasa ung mga post nyo ang dami hehe thanks, well sa May pa ako oorder pero I decided to get the strada 3.2AT. :D
    ayus yan sir wrek!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wrek View Post
    Sorry super dami ko lang inasikaso,anyway now ko lang nabasa ung mga post nyo ang dami hehe thanks, well sa May pa ako oorder pero I decided to get the strada 3.2AT. :D
    Goodluck with your choice sa mga nag quote sa akin dahil views ko yun and i said in my quote "peace" also pls dont misinterpret what i said kung na offend ang mga STRADA peeps, i didnt bash your strada.. Ask your mitsu na lang bout the issue with 3.2 steering wheel incase kinuha mo na wrek..

Both Trucks are great im sure you would have a great time with it...
    kanya kanya taste yan... wala lang bashing kung galit ang iba sa nissan...

http://www.caradvice.com.au/9798/200...triton-review/
    http://www.caradvice.com.au/9890/200...ra-outlaw-d40/

av8or5:
    if come next year my answer would be different...

Boz : kaya once ka pa lang nakakita ng navara kasi 280 plus pa lang ang narerelease since february nationwide and the waiting line is 1-2 months.. try going weekends on familiar breakin area like tagaytay or subic.. im sure makakita ka dun...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post
    Goodluck with your choice sa mga nag quote sa akin dahil views ko yun and i said in my quote "peace" also pls dont misinterpret what i said kung na offend ang mga STRADA peeps, i didnt bash your strada.. Ask your mitsu na lang bout the issue with 3.2 steering wheel incase kinuha mo na wrek..

Both Trucks are great im sure you would have a great time with it...
    kanya kanya taste yan... wala lang bashing kung galit ang iba sa nissan...

http://www.caradvice.com.au/9798/200...triton-review/
    http://www.caradvice.com.au/9890/200...ra-outlaw-d40/
    Points well taken, sir boybakal.

The caradvice.com.au review for the 2008 Triton is fair. One should understand that there is no such thing as a perfect pick-up truck. One decides on what he chooses based on his/her needs. I find the triton/strada just for me. Value for money, among many other things.

I hope caradvice.com.au will come up likewise with a review of the 2008 Navara. I'm sure it will also have its good and bad points. No perfect truck, like I said.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    This is my new experience riding to new 4x4 navara.. last day may 15 we go to lucban, quezon via pagsanjan, laguna for the fiesta , they called it pahiyas.. were only 3 in the pick-up. i"m suppose to bring also my strada but i decide not to bring so i can feel and try the riding comfort of the new navara..

here is some comment on the new navara..

1. Speed= No one can question the power of this 2.5l animal engine pick-up "superb".
    2. handling = i drove this vehicle from manila to pagsanjan only.. car like handling

3. Suspension = Not so good as strada a little bumpy on highway and some uneven road. specially on the killer zigzag from pagsanjan to luisiana, laguna.

my only complaint on this vehicle is when i sit at the back seat.. it was so crumpy with my size.. I'm only 5'8". Im no against to navara owner. but the new strada is more comfort to ride even on the long drive.. i already did and tried to sit at the back for 6 hour dirve.. manila to legaspi.

To all owner of the new navara. why not try to sit at the back seat for a 3 hour long drive and you will answer what i feel.

this is only my personal assestment..

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehe kaaliw talaga basta car comparo...sa kabila naman diyos ang sta fe.. ay OT na.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Strada or Navarra