New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    pinag iisipan pa ba yan

para mo na rin pinagkumpara ang isang apple sa kamote

kahit sabihin pang luma modelo ng strada eh light years away naman sa pagkakadesign ito

pwede pa itapat yun ranger o yun hilux pero navarra nevermind...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one criteria for me on buying a truck/car is the interior... because that's mainly what i see most of the time.. being almost at par with each other i'd say i pick the strada because i like its interioir more

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i'll chose the navarra. its engine performance is compare to the strada. plus the 6 speed tranny is superb

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post
    Just got my navara today

2months ako pumila. if you really want a new look na alam mo 2008 nabili go for nissan navara mas malaki legroom and luxurious

but if you want a 2006 look strada buying a new one mukhang 2006 parin yang sasakyan mo inde 2008 look.. (no offense guys jst my thought lang) alam ko dami strada peeps here

Im sorry to tell you but the nissan navara was in the market since 2006. pero ngayon lang dumating sa pilipinas. so the looks its almost the same with old frontier.. see this wep page to confirm everything..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Navara.... to see the whole story of navara.. peace be with you..

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Im sorry to tell you but the nissan navara was in the market since 2006. pero ngayon lang dumating sa pilipinas. so the looks its almost the same with old frontier.. see this wep page to confirm everything..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Navara.... to see the whole story of navara.. peace be with you..

What im telling is that nasa pinas tayo late dec 2007 lumabas ang
    2008 navara so anyone can expect that seeing a navara on a road its understood its a 2008 model unit sure na bago yan...

If you buy a strada now kahit anong variants pa yang model. its still look like a 2006 model (mukhang luma parin & doesnt look new) kasi 2006 lumabas yang strada sa pinas, if you see a strada on the road you cant tell if its new or not kasi nothings change so mukhang ordinary strada na lang..

ive read all those reviews and kanya kanya opinion yan peace!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    natatawa lang ako sa thread neto.

sir boybakal, eh comes next year... if somebody ask if strada or navara, what will you tell them?

peace.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Get the Navarra -- for the aircon. Get the Strada for everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBakaL View Post
    What im telling is that nasa pinas tayo late dec 2007 lumabas ang
    2008 navara so anyone can expect that seeing a navara on a road its understood its a 2008 model unit sure na bago yan..
    Well, the Montero Sport was only released locally in 2005.

So using your reasoning, does it automatically follow that it's a 2005 model, even when it's common knowledge that the MS has been around since 1997?
    Last edited by Bogeyman; April 9th, 2008 at 06:05 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Kanya kanyang taste lang yan... Kung saan ka na lang masaya. One thing w/c made me choose the Strada over the Navara is... I don't like NISSAN! May napansin lang ako... since na-launch ang Navara nung Dec 2007, once pa lang ako nakasalubong ng Navara...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    For safety alone, Strada.

As much as I like the Navarra because of the nice front and aircon, the safety issue is really a big deal for me.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    - side sa nissan is nowadays madaling bumaba ang resale value ng newer nissan models .. remember nissan commonwealth? o ehdi IBM na ngaun .. hehe

for me i'll go for strada .. if i have money though

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Strada or Navarra