New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Touareg na. AFAIK, it shares underpinnings with the Cayenne.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    MINI Countryman: Not as refined as something like a Q5, but the porma factor is off the scale. Quick, easy-to-drive, spacious enough.
    And the women really dig the Mini.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Not only Cayenne, but also the Audi Q7.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The facelifted 8-speed paddle shifter equipped CRDi Grand Cherokee.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Not only Cayenne, but also the Audi Q7.
    Yes because Porsche, Audi, and Volkswagen are all under the VAG (Volkswagen Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

This includes other automobile brands too.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Thanks for all the input guys. Since this would involve a significant amount, I would not want any mistakes made and choose carefully. So I guess I would check out all the recommendations, do the research with regards to availability of parts in case something happens (of course we dont want the car be stuck in the CASA just waiting for parts to arrive), and make the necessary bookings for a test drive.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Check also the second hand offerings while you're at the shops (MB, BMW and Audi have preowned programs), you'll never know if you might find a good buy (slightly use, fairly new... and depreciated!!!).

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    You might also want to check out their leasing programs as I heard they were pretty competitive din if you like your cars updated. It's also a mean to skirt around BIR's radar :naughty2: Henares will be vicious.. there's the whole doctors-pay-less-taxes-versus-teachers debacle after all.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    You might also want to check out their leasing programs as I heard they were pretty competitive din if you like your cars updated. It's also a mean to skirt around BIR's radar :naughty2: Henares will be vicious.. there's the whole doctors-pay-less-taxes-versus-teachers debacle after all.
    If you want to keep your car after the lease expires I recommend going for BPI leasing. They hide your name because it is just a lease and at the end they will sell you your car for one peso. The rates are similar to other financing schemes.
    Flexi-lease from BMW and the like were made for high paid executives who want to skirt the P2.4 million company car limit

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345