1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Among the following:
    1. BMW X3
    2. Audi Q5
    3. Lexus RX350
    4. Volvo XC60
    5. Merc GLK
    Which would you choose in terms of ease and cost of maintenance, features and looks, fuel efficiency, driving dynamics?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    id take the Merc or the X3 with the X3 being my first choice. The others are kinda bleh especially the Volvo. The Diesel X3 should be a winner in terms of the criteria you have specified. Though your Santa Fe will easily beat it in terms of outright speed.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Lexus RX350

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    X3 din for me, its the best looking one in the bunch. Yung RX350 ang pinakapangit ang itsura for me, I also don't find the GLK and the XC60 attractive either. Ok sana yung Q5, but the bad reviews of PGA cars is what would hold me back.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    Among the following:
    1. BMW X3
    2. Audi Q5
    3. Lexus RX350
    4. Volvo XC60
    5. Merc GLK
    Which would you choose in terms of ease and cost of maintenance, features and looks, fuel efficiency, driving dynamics?
    I'll get none of the criterias and just buy what I want. If every car would need to conform to standards, we'll all be driving around in Vioses.

Merc. GLK. Enough. Said.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Super level up ka na Doc BJ ah?

Range Rover?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Range Rover?
    The venerable land yacht But won't it cost so much? They cost more than a X5 after all.

Maybe Doc can settle for the more hip (para feeling young :naughty2 Evoque? No idea on the local pricing though.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Evoque looks good... i think it retails at around 4M to 5M thereabouts? I'd expect the new Rangey to be at around 8M or so. If there's one SUV that makes a pretty good statement, it's a shiny black Range Rover.

Eitherway, amongst the listed choices, i'd go with the Merc GLK as well.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Range Rover?
    Haha, plano palang bro... mahaba-haba pang ipunan, hehe.

Anyway, initially was looking at the Lexus since it is the roomiest and seems to be the least costly to maintain. But I guess talo nga siya sa looks department nung iba, but honestly, di naman siya pangit, its just that better looking lang yung iba.

*jhnkvn, if the Evoque is priced near to those mentioned above, then it would zoom to the top of my list, hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Not to diss the Lexus but it does look bland and at that price range, I'm guessing that you would want something more euro flashy (kundi, you would have just gotten an LC100 if you wanted to be low key). I'd probably consider the Mini Cooper Paceman or Countryman over the Lexus. :D

Range Rover or GLK na yan. :naughty2:

On a sidenote, eto ang makina ng dating kotse ni Doc BJ (circa late 90s-00s).

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast