New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    tataas pa km/L nyan. bago pa lang kse e

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ganyan naman talaga honda eh, sa una parang odd talaga tignan. but once the family is complete (accord) people will see the resemblance. sa civic lang and city ngaun kitang-kita na. masarap talaga maging member ng honda family hehehe kahit wala na ako honda car.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Honda City cost 1600 per PMS while Toyota cost 3K++ per PMS

regarding sa brand reliability (based on MSN News) Toyota has the most recalled cars and Honda is in top 10 din ng most recalled. a Though acceptable din naman na nasa top list ng most recalled car ang toyota kasi 2nd largest car manufacturer in the world sila, baka after 1 year or 2 most largest na...

But if you a family man, always on the go, walang pakialam sa asthetics exterior at gusto mo na alaga ka ng service center... You go for to Honda.

still case to case basis pa din, if u wanted honda sa yuchengco group ka bumili (tama ba? yuechenco or yupangco) kahit kanino basta y nag sisimula mas maalaga sila... based po sa experience namin...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by liwanag
    well i think it will improve after the 1k PMS coz right now odo reads at 400 and you're right i think its too low if it's consuming 10km per L only
    Baliktad tayo.. i just got a 1.5 cvt jazz and BEFORE my 1k PMS i was getting 10-12km/l.. AFTER the PMS i'm now getting 7-8 km/l.. what the hell..

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Get the Vios. That's coming from a City owner. 'nuff said.

PS check my sig.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt
    Baliktad tayo.. i just got a 1.5 cvt jazz and BEFORE my 1k PMS i was getting 10-12km/l.. AFTER the PMS i'm now getting 7-8 km/l.. what the hell..
    huh????

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Get the City. Dami problem encountered sa Vios coming fresh from casa which are of the same kind (a sign of factory or design defect...'dont know if this has already been corrected by the local assembler/manufacturer) ... see the viosclub thread. Though there's also problem sa city, but I think its an isolated case....

City has great interiors and spacious... regarding exterior...already improved from the previous model. The point is, you dont stay outside the car when you drive it, hence its better that the interior is best looking..IMO. Just like a house, you stay under the roof not outside hence you should be comfortable inside not outside, otherwise sa labas ka na lang mag e stay.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Honda City. ganda... yung Vios parang ordinary looking (yung stock version).

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer

City has great interiors and spacious... regarding exterior...already improved from the previous model. The point is, you dont stay outside the car when you drive it, hence its better that the interior is best looking..IMO. Just like a house, you stay under the roof not outside hence you should be comfortable inside not outside, otherwise sa labas ka na lang mag e stay.
    in other words, kung bibili ka ng vios, pang-garahe lang yan.

j/k lang po hehehe

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke
    Get the Vios. That's coming from a City owner. 'nuff said.

PS check my sig.
    Psylocke, ano update sa CITY mo?

My brother is choosing from CITY or VIOS...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
"NEW" City S vs Vios E