New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    pag ginagawa taxi, nakawin. kaya mataas ang carnap figures ng FX, Revo saka corolla, kasi ninanakaw para gamitin pam-business. fixer lang sa LTO to convert from green plate to yellow plate.

I'd also stay away from taxi cars.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    City... :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Vios ako.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakakahilo yung ride ng vios..para kang aalog alog sa loob

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Practical-wise, City is the hands down winner. Economy, features, space.

Looks and tunability goes to Vios.

So it really depends on what you want, practicality or looks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Sir/Ma'am,

Medyo bias ako d2 kc City S CVT ang ride ko... Pero hear me out. You get best of both worlds(Manual and Auto Trans) sa City... Why? Ang City although Auto by default can be manually driven via buttons on the steering wheel withou hassle of clutch. Plus and fuel economy niya is Superb! parang manual ang consumption nya without having to drive slow, normal driving lang. Pede rin i-race kc nga may manual transmission din although, why buy a 1.3L autotrans car if you want to race di ba? Buy a bigger car.

Space wise hands down and City di cramp both sa harap at sa likod. Plus with ULT seats pede pa tulugan pag nag away kayo ni misis.

Medyo mahina nga lang ung aircon compared sa Vios. Pero its ok.

Add:
    And most important reason why I opted CVT over manual trans is... Karamihan ng nakakasakay ko na drivers nagrereklamo kapag stop and go traffic. Kesyo sakit sa paa, namumulikat, naninigas(ung hita ha), ay nakahigh gear pa pala, and worst drivers... namamatayan pa in an incline.
    Last edited by bajumbo; August 1st, 2006 at 10:42 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hello peeps!i just want to share my inputs on this being a new owner of a 1.3cvt honda city(shoreline mist) last week and here are my insights:cvt is really cool!!!shifting is very very smooth you wouldn't feel it,ULT seats are nice although we haven't put it to use yet,comfortable to drive and interior is good and mind you it is spacious considering that it is a subcompact car....
    What i don't like so far is the horn coz i find it too soft and i find the headlights inadequate at night it seems that it's not bright enough that i am thinking of adding fog lamps(does any city owners share this view?)but overal l we're quite satisfied so far fuel milage is 9-10 km per L city driving ang i think this will improves after the 1k pms.....
    Personally if you are after the looks i would say vios is the hands down winner but features wise i would say go for the city!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Baba naman fuel mileage mo kapatid, baket 9-10 lang? City minimum mileage is about 14-16 for the 1.3 liter engine.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    just bought a vios 1.3e 3 weeks ago. prior to that i test drove the city type s (wala test drives vios). slightly larger interior ng city than that of the vios, BUT di ko talaga masikmura exterior looks ng city. sabi sa kin ng sales agent "sir, mas mataas din headroom nyan kesa vios." so i said "kaya nga masagwa hitsura sa labas kse sobrang taas ng headroom." napangiti na lang sya hehe

for me, mas maganda pa nga porma ng corolla AE101 ko kesa dun sa vios. my kid calls the vios "the fat car". lalo na siguro kung yung city kinuha ko. my kid would call it the "obese" car.

but it's just me. my opinion shouldn't be of much importance to to car buyers. pera naman nila gagastusin nila e. and i don't mind owning a "taxi" car also. other people's opnions are not that important to me either

sige mga fafa, carbarn na ko e

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann
    Baba naman fuel mileage mo kapatid, baket 9-10 lang? City minimum mileage is about 14-16 for the 1.3 liter engine.
    well i think it will improve after the 1k PMS coz right now odo reads at 400 and you're right i think its too low if it's consuming 10km per L only

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
"NEW" City S vs Vios E