1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    problem with Carnival is the name, nobody take it seriously
    is "juke" aptly named, then?
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *bjreyesmd - to keep things simpler, are you looking for a 5-seater or a 7-seater? Do you prefer gas or diesel? It will help narrow down your options.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    *bjreyesmd - to keep things simpler, are you looking for a 5-seater or a 7-seater? Do you prefer gas or diesel? It will help narrow down your options.
    5 seater is fine as long as there is ample leg room. In my Everest, never got to use the 3rd seat since my kids are happy with the rear seats. But then again, it's better to have one and not need it than need one and not have it.

But siguro, dapat mas higher sa CRV, since at the moment, meron na ako sports sedan and one small SUV.

With regards to diesel or gas, both are fine with me as long as there is adequate power.

Got to check out the Jeep Wrangler today and it's true, the rear seats are cramped. I find the rear doors too small also. When I got to the drivers seat, parang kulang sa legroom for me.
    Last edited by bjreyesmd; July 22nd, 2017 at 01:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ Just continue with your window shopping until you find the one that appeals to you the most.

5. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    5 seater is fine as long as there is ample leg room. In my Everest, never got to use the 3rd seat since my kids are happy with the rear seats. But then again, it's better to have one and not need it than need one and not have it.

But siguro, dapat mas higher sa CRV, since at the moment, meron na ako sports sedan and one small SUV.

With regards to diesel or gas, both are fine with me as long as there is adequate power.

Got to check out the Jeep Wrangler today and it's true, the rear seats are cramped. I find the rear doors too small also. When I got to the drivers seat, parang kulang sa legroom for me.
    The wrangler has the same aerodynamics as a brick with wheels. Guzzles gas. It's a fair bit noisy on the highway. No headliner on the ceiling too so extra toasty under the sun. Not sure if higher grade models have.

BUT It's a great car if you plan on using it for it's intended purpose. Better than the FJ for off roading, so if you plan on hopping onto that hobby, you can't go wrong.

I'll throw a wildcard Mazda CX5 onto the list, it's worth a look. Looks and feels like a euro SUV. The diesel engine is so refined, you'd mistake it for a gasoline. Downside is its now 2.2M. It used to be much less than that.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015

cramped told you so, if you want good ground clearance, ample space, car like comfort and adequate power...the outback is my choice.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    *TS, how about the VW Golf GTS wagon?

Teutonic engineering for 1.4M.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Will also check out the Subaru Outback. Regarding the VW Golf GTS, looks good and packed with features but it's ground clearance is still for a sedan. Regarding the CX-5, isn't it a bit overpriced for the TOTL at 2.2M considering the CRV is it's contemporary? For the CX-9, medyo over sa budget unless magbigay ng 200k discount ang Mazda, hehe

By the way, does the Outback have a higher clearance than the Forester?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Will also check out the Subaru Outback. Regarding the VW Golf GTS, looks good and packed with features but it's ground clearance is still for a sedan. Regarding the CX-5, isn't it a bit overpriced for the TOTL at 2.2M considering the CRV is it's contemporary? For the CX-9, medyo over sa budget unless magbigay ng 200k discount ang Mazda, hehe

By the way, does the Outback have a higher clearance than the Forester?

same......

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    is "juke" aptly named, then?
    heh heh.
    k lang juke, mura lang naman yan eh yun carnival more than 2M tapos marketed as premium car tapos pag nalaman ng mga kebigan mo sa party kung abo car mo para ka pupunta sa peria . diba parang 2M worth tapos ganun lang image