New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Langhiya. Threadjacked na yung thread na ito. We should rename it Nissanbayan 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by poorprince View Post
    1994 ECCS B13 Sentra. I miss her truly underrated.
    First love. Wonderful car. Probably as safe as a cardboard box in a crash, but freaking wonderful car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Nissan Murano

Posted via Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Nissan Murano

Posted via Tapatalk
    I am not good with cars, but imho this is the best SUV (tama pa ba classification ko) out there.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Langhiya. Threadjacked na yung thread na ito. We should rename it Nissanbayan 2.0.
    We'll just create a new thread in Nissan Cars Talk for old NB members.

As for the Sentra, it is really underrated. May it be the B13, B14, N16, and even the B16.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

First love. Wonderful car. Probably as safe as a cardboard box in a crash, but freaking wonderful car.
    You started it.

Interesting how we've gone through many Nissan vehicles and the one left in my garage was one of the first we ever, the 1993 B13.

I think generally Nissan is underrated in the Philippines because of the old stigma it had and the poor local model selection in recent years.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    What about the Ford Escape, why wasn't it a big hit?

It was actually my inspiration to this thread. I saw a new Ford Escape a few days ago and said to myself na "maganda pala itong Escape, konti lang sa kalsada pero maganda lalo na yun latest iteration". Well I am a bit biased to cars with boxy proportions as I think they will age better.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Murano is nice, but in this market, for the price, you can get competitors that are bigger and better loaded.

The CX9, as a matter of fact. It's bigger, more luxurious and faster than the Murano. It also handles better. And while the Murano CVT is fantastic, the CX9's six speed auto is very snappy and responsive.

Still... the Murano has a nice ride, and as I've said elsewhere, there are few transmissions as smooth as Nissan's high-end CVT (which brings benefits in terms of economy, too) Hopefully the next-generation Murano gets a bump up in size.

-

The Escape is old, old, old... that said... it's cheap, it's comfortable and it's fully-loaded. Parang Corolla of crossovers... ...it's actually a good buy if you don't mind the resale value.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gerald_g View Post
    What about the Ford Escape, why wasn't it a big hit?

It was actually my inspiration to this thread. I saw a new Ford Escape a few days ago and said to myself na "maganda pala itong Escape, konti lang sa kalsada pero maganda lalo na yun latest iteration". Well I am a bit biased to cars with boxy proportions as I think they will age better.
    Personally, medyo alanganin kase ang size ng escape.. Compare it to its competitors like rav4, crv, tucson, sportage at vitara parang outclassed ang escape.. My friend has one, hinde daw maganda ang fuel economy ng escape.. Then again, issues ng parts and accessories bout ford would always be brought to the table.. The only reason na nakabenta ang escape nun early launch nila eh when they offered 3-year 0% interest.. Which undoubtedly is a steal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Talk about underrated, Nissan is offering the Teana (both versions) at Zero DP with free 3 months ammortization (for 5 years) or 30% DP with 0% interest for 3-5 years.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by romeocharlie View Post
    Personally, medyo alanganin kase ang size ng escape.. Compare it to its competitors like rav4, crv, tucson, sportage at vitara parang outclassed ang escape.. My friend has one, hinde daw maganda ang fuel economy ng escape.. Then again, issues ng parts and accessories bout ford would always be brought to the table.. The only reason na nakabenta ang escape nun early launch nila eh when they offered 3-year 0% interest.. Which undoubtedly is a steal..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The 2.0 was absolutely horrid in terms of economy. The 2.3 is actually decent for a 2.3 liter motor.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast