New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    BTT: The Volvos i think also suffer from the stigma that they're harder to repair or source parts as compared to the more popular Europeans like the BMW and the Benz.
    dami kayang Volvo na brandnew ngayon sa daan.... truck nga lang pero mas marami kesa Isuzu (brand new)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    dami kayang Volvo na brandnew ngayon sa daan
    1. Carabuena
    2. exclusive subdivision incident

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Nissanbayan? What's that? Samahan ng mga LEC taxi drivers?
    OUCH!!!

-

Can you imagine, I actually have Mike Black on my FB list? I wonder sometimes if it would be possible for FB to institute a "username" system... ...I'd like mine to be... "niky"

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    OUCH!!!

-

Can you imagine, I actually have Mike Black on my FB list? I wonder sometimes if it would be possible for FB to institute a "username" system... ...I'd like mine to be... "niky"
    Actually, it's also coined as "Nissan ba yan???" since Nissan was somewhat underrated before. A lot of Civic SiR drivers we're always given a run for their money in RWYB by near stock Sentras.

Mike Black also disses me on FB every now and then. He's a fisherman now (per the last time we spoke). :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Same here. I even have his phone numbers in my phone. (but no idea if they still work since it has been years since I last talked to the guy).

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Dami nga pala mga former NB members dito.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Hmmm... how many former Nissanbayan'ers are on this board?
    Me! Nissanbayan member here back in the day, hehe, si vinj pa nga president with his ever reliable frontier pick-up
    Last edited by bjreyesmd; September 18th, 2013 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Additional info

8. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    nissanbayan junkie too (sold my b14 six years ago)... nung sobrang uso pa ang paghahanap ng neovvl sa pampanga... hahahaha... i still get in touch with the friend of black sentra... si tevs (baguio based)... he showed me lots of pics of his sentra in some races in socal...

btt, the b13 and b14 sentras were really underrated/underappreciated... my sis still has the exalta pero di na gaano ginagamit... i dont want her to sell it... hehe...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    1994 ECCS B13 Sentra. I miss her truly underrated.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Underrated din ang Toyota Hiace Commuter.

It can pull 15 pax easily with only its <100hp engine with <100 ft-lbs of torque.

Really a great people-mover sans the extravangance of the Grandia.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast