New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Fuzion won't affect the sales of the Outlander. If you have the money to buy an Outlander, why would you consider the Fuzion? It is like kung afford mong magtaxi, bakit ka pa magjjeep?

Yung 2.4 engine ng fusion, pareho kaya yan nung 2.4 na engine ng gen1 outlander? Na experience ko na gamitin medyo matagal yung gen1 outlander ng sister-in-law ko, antakaw sa gas, at di rin naman powerful, mas OKs pa yung CRV na gen2 ko dati. Baka kasi AWD? Nagkaron tuloy ako ng impression na "low-tech" at nahuhuli ang engine technology ng Mitsu, kasi nga, antaas ng displacement, baba rin naman HP, takaw pa Gas. Parang baliktad na achieve nila! Overall, tingin ko, "huli sa panahon" ang engine tech ng Mitsu, ganun na rin ang Nissan!

OT: Wala pa ngang CRDi diesel ang Nissan ata!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Mitsubishi lowers the Hp rating for emission regulations.

Yep, the 2.4 is an old engine.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I'd consider the Zinger / Fusion if it had a CRDi engine. But only if it has one.
    Ako naman, I'd consider it only if it had a manual tranny, kung wala talagang diesel.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I'd consider the Zinger / Fusion if it had a CRDi engine. But only if it has one.
    Magkakaroon rin nyan pagnagsimula ang local production ng Fuzion..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    At least Innova has vvti which really helps in fuel economy. Base price of innova is 700+k while fuzion is 900+k. Sa high end models (1M) lang sila magkakatalo.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    For the life of me I cannot understand how ANY manufacturer, assuming that it is currently available for a particular vehicle, does not offer a diesel engined version when introducing a new car into the market.
    These decisions in today's fuel consious society leave HUGE holes in their target sales forecasts.
    BAD DECISION Mitsubishi. Join the 21st century.....offer the diesel option.

Incidentally the newly introduced SSangyong Actyon is also only offered in Philippines with a petrol engine. However an emails to the Makati showroom resulted in Ssangyong Philippines agreeing to import the diesel engined version for me as a special order. i'm going to the showroom when I'm in Manila next to check out the showroom models to see if I like it 'in-the-flesh' or not before comitting myself.

It is always worthwhile asking if showrooms can get a normally unavailable particular model for you. Sometimes they say yes. Rumour has it this is called 'Customer Service'.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie Bear View Post
    For the life of me I cannot understand how ANY manufacturer, assuming that it is currently available for a particular vehicle, does not offer a diesel engined version when introducing a new car into the market.
    These decisions in today's fuel consious society leave HUGE holes in their target sales forecasts.
    BAD DECISION Mitsubishi. Join the 21st century.....offer the diesel option.
    My sentiments exactly. But the problem is, there was no diesel Fuzion to begin with. There's news however that Mitsubishi Motors is now developing a diesel model.

If Mitsubishi thinks that a diesel variant wouldn't be viable in the Taiwanese market, they should have at least considered its inclusion in the ASEAN export units.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; July 4th, 2007 at 04:02 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    the review says the vvti innova has slightly better fuel economy (8.8km/liter) than the fuzion (6.4km/liter).
    Last edited by altec; July 4th, 2007 at 04:09 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    City driving with the Fuzion is 6-7.35 km/l. Highway gets 10-12 km/l.
    iam3739.com

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Fuzion VS Toyota Innova