New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vanjo View Post
    what exactly do you mean kapag sinabi na ruggedness?
    I guess what they meant by 'ruggedness' is, the Fuzion's chassis and suspension are sturdy enough to withstand trips even on less-than-ideal road conditions (bumps, potholes, etc.)

sabi ng SA na nakausap ko sa cherry-congre-->uubusin lang siguro ang 400 units bago lumabas ang diesel...inside parang grandis, well, innova lang nearest market nito, carens and carnival iba category ha!

well, sa laman, ok bigay ng fuzion, pero 2.4Lnon mivec gas na makikita mo din sa spacegear(not D:5) at sa old outie/airtrek....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    that's weird. ancient platform and engine in a new body with a very high price for an AUV.
    Last edited by Horsepower; August 18th, 2007 at 09:25 PM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    engine po is parang sa galant. 2.4 kaso ung sa fuzion wala po mivec
    kung hindi ako nagkakamali, ang engine ng Fuzion ay kapareho ng sa Space Gear. 2.4L 136HP*5000-5250 & 210NM*4000

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    kung hindi ako nagkakamali, ang engine ng Fuzion ay kapareho ng sa Space Gear. 2.4L 136HP*5000-5250 & 210NM*4000
    sakto sir eto nga po. 99% sure ako malakas ito sa gas

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    that's weird. ancient platform and engine in a new body with a very high price for an AUV.
    That's the thing. The Fuzion is not an AUV; that description still belongs to the Adventure. Mitsubishi is marketing the Fuzion as a compact SUV.

If the Fuzion were classified as an AUV, it would receive a bigger tax incentive translating to a lower sticker price. And anyway, it's too small to be a serious people and cargo carrier.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    For me, better get the Innova. I am not impressed with the Fuzion.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    No Diesel. No Fuzion!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yeah you are right, diesel is much cheaper than gasoline and ill buy fuzion if there is a diesel MT available in the market...my former lancer gli car and gls adventure diesel are also comfortable to ride (nasa tao kasi yan kung iisipin mo na tsikot mo eh di maganda) and even in fuel consumption matipid siya talaga but its up to you kung birit ka ng birit malamang lalakas talaga consumption mo, so sa akin kahit anong brand basta feel mo bilhin, buy it. Try nyo Ford everest Dsl AT 4x4 maganda ang ride and also matipid parang sa adventure ko dati.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sa innova pa rin ako beacuse of the engine, i still prefer diesel engine over gas engine

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Fuzion VS Toyota Innova