New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I saw Mitsubishi's Fuzion. I think they'll initially release 400 units only ... to check kung maging successful sila sa AUV/MPV market. Hindi pala locally assembled ang Fuzion.

Comparing with Innova, mas malakas ang engine nito. 2.4 Gas. A/T nga lang ang available. Syempre, mas malakas din sa gas.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The Fuzion is smaller than the Innova, and it shows in the interior space. It is more aesthetically appealing and more loaded with features, however, apart from being the newer model.

But the biggest handicap of the Fuzion is its lack of flexibility (no diesel/manual tranny option). According to the motioncars review, this is because Taiwan (where the Fuzion originates) isn't too receptive of diesel vehicles; only a strong clamor for CRDi will force Mitsubishi Motors to reconsider releasing a diesel option.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 27th, 2007 at 06:50 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Innova for me. more choice(diesel or gas, from J to V) , more roomy(Bigger than fusion) , more economy(mahal na ang gas ngayon).
    But if you want some thing new other than innova, why not.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Some claim that the Fuzion has more space... More safety features, and Twin HID lamps.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    the only car na ma-apektuhan ng sales ng Fuzion eh Outlander hahaha

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Any word as to how much the Fuzion costs?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    the only car na ma-apektuhan ng sales ng Fuzion eh Outlander hahaha
    Mukha tama ka dyan!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro323_b5 View Post
    980k for base model and 1.18m for GLS SPORT

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro323_b5 View Post
    Mitsubishi Fuzion GLS Sport = Php 1,190,000.00

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I'm going to buy a gasoline, A/T Innova, I'd prolly get the Fuzion instead. That being said, Toyota will still lead the sales game due to the fact that they offer lots of variants to cater to different segments.

Gas, A/T combos are big in Taiwan (lots of Taiwanese folks can't even drive sticks).

Bigger engines don't necessarily mean worse fuel consumption. I don't even know why local folks think that way. Probably in the same way some people still think that bigger displacement automatically means more power. :lol: Real world FC computations from real world users is a good yardstick.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The Outlander will remain the same... And its not going to affect the sales of both products since iba ang target market ng Fuzion sa Outlander.

Outlander is the prince. All its competitors are servants. LOL. Of course, Sta. Fe is the princess. The Rav4 is the adviser, the CR-V is the frog spelled by the wicked witch, X-Trail is the gladiator, the french Outlander are the chef, so on and so forth.

And I dont agree Toyota's ad tells us that "Do anything you want because the Innova can". Hehehe... Anything? I want to drink water... The Innova can?

The Fuzion is undoubtly durable as well... since its chassis is way back in 1992 from the Montero Sport.
    iam3739.com

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi Fuzion VS Toyota Innova