Rush hour naman Auto.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by i3marvin7 View Post
    di naman kasi pwedeng i-running start ang matic eh.. go 4 manual
    Actually, pwede yung iba.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ako semi auto tranny parang f1 paddle shift (sana lahat ng cars ngayon meron nito)......

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    City driving: AT, other than that MT.

But, how about the semi-automatic nga naman? Like the latest Civic (don't know which variant) has this shifts on the steering wheel. I have not driven these but if I get the message correct - you can just leave it there if you want the machine to shift it for you (automatic) but you can still control it if you so desire. Mukha naman na na-address na yung needs ng parehong type of driver. Tama ba assumption ko mga kapatid?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i vote matic, coz all my car is matic, de naman ako nakipag karera e, exiting nga lang pag manual gamit mo pwedi hataw dito hataw doon

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    During my school days "sweetheart usog kapa rito sa tabi ko matic naman tung dala ko e"

Nowadays " sweetheart usog ka nga tumatama yung hita mo tuwing kakambyo ako"

joke only!! baka mabasa ni misis , just showing you one of the pro's of matic Hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCamote View Post
    City driving: AT, other than that MT.

But, how about the semi-automatic nga naman? Like the latest Civic (don't know which variant) has this shifts on the steering wheel. I have not driven these but if I get the message correct - you can just leave it there if you want the machine to shift it for you (automatic) but you can still control it if you so desire. Mukha naman na na-address na yung needs ng parehong type of driver. Tama ba assumption ko mga kapatid?
    Semi-autos aren't exactly the "best of both worlds" either. Mainly for two reasons:

-If you wanted to control the shifting by yourself, what's the purpose of getting an automatic?

-More importantly, the tranny itself often decides that you're hurting it and will override your shifts in "manual" mode. Which defeats the purpose of the "manual" mode.

They aren't perfect.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
manual or automatic