Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    vios E ok din.. kasi parang madami paring kulang sa J

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    vios E ok din.. kasi parang madami paring kulang sa J
    Yeah, but at the Vios E's price point, I'm more of looking at the City A na.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by after11years View Post
    *renzo_d10 Wala bang rims na nabibili sa casa?
    Meron, mahal nga lang.

-

Mahal na Vios E. Kung ganun na rin lang, City A nalang ako then palagay ng Keyless entry. Maayos naman hubs ng City e'. Unlike sa vios pwede tumapon kapag nalubak ka. :hysterical:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    *mda Mukha nga. Thanks! )

*kevin3000 The refreshed J is a much more reasonable buy than the E if one doesn't care about the black handles and mirror cases (tama ba yung tawag ko hahaha)

Di ko na sinagot si renzo_d10 because I'm talking to him on YM na )

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    been in your situation (except that im choosing between 1.3E and GLX) and I ended up with GLX. Reason, that's what I need. here are my reasons:

1) I live in antipolo. hilly area. I need that 1.6 engine to get me to my destination without putting too much stress to the accelerator. (dont get me wrong vios lovers, tried to run the same route with my gf's 1.3 and I can really feel the difference.)

2) Front/Rear disc brake. Stopping power is much stronger than disc/drum combination. Also, leaving the e-break while running with drum will certainly be more problematic than disc. (tend to forget sometimes)

3) Power features. back then, 1.3 E has the only power features. so i decide to use my number 1 reason.

4) Fuel consumption. Sure, Vios hits the Lancer with a bang. But with 2km/ltr difference (mine is running at 9-11 city, pretty much normal for 1.6 m/t), I can live with it.

5) Suspension- I somehow find my suspension more fun than the vios. (my comparison is with sumulong hiway, 4:00 Am). I can turn with more speed than vios.

6) Interior space- confirmed by me (who owns 09 GLX) and my GF and cousin (gf's 06 and cousin's 08), interior space of GLX is much larger than vios (front and rear).

7) Features - Pioneer(aux-in, usb and rear output for ampli) with 4 speakers vs OEM (fujitsu) with 2 speakers, Built in alarm, 15 inch rims. you decide

even though it's old model (running from 06 with minor changes), with it's price, I find it bang for the buck!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    City A?Yung walang airbag pero may ABS?

Maganda naman ang Lancer GLX IMHO.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    lancer nalang sir. almost same fc yan if manual naman. alalay lang sa acceleator.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sorry everyone ngayon lang ulit ako nakasagot. )

Quote Originally Posted by dale323 View Post
    been in your situation (except that im choosing between 1.3E and GLX) and I ended up with GLX. Reason, that's what I need. here are my reasons:

1) I live in antipolo. hilly area. I need that 1.6 engine to get me to my destination without putting too much stress to the accelerator. (dont get me wrong vios lovers, tried to run the same route with my gf's 1.3 and I can really feel the difference.)

2) Front/Rear disc brake. Stopping power is much stronger than disc/drum combination. Also, leaving the e-break while running with drum will certainly be more problematic than disc. (tend to forget sometimes)

3) Power features. back then, 1.3 E has the only power features. so i decide to use my number 1 reason.

4) Fuel consumption. Sure, Vios hits the Lancer with a bang. But with 2km/ltr difference (mine is running at 9-11 city, pretty much normal for 1.6 m/t), I can live with it.

5) Suspension- I somehow find my suspension more fun than the vios. (my comparison is with sumulong hiway, 4:00 Am). I can turn with more speed than vios.

6) Interior space- confirmed by me (who owns 09 GLX) and my GF and cousin (gf's 06 and cousin's 08), interior space of GLX is much larger than vios (front and rear).

7) Features - Pioneer(aux-in, usb and rear output for ampli) with 4 speakers vs OEM (fujitsu) with 2 speakers, Built in alarm, 15 inch rims. you decide

even though it's old model (running from 06 with minor changes), with it's price, I find it bang for the buck!
    Thanks for this. It really helped. :D

Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    lancer nalang sir. almost same fc yan if manual naman. alalay lang sa acceleator.
    Sana nga.

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: My dad and I dropped by a Ford showroom because we kinda wanted to look at a Fiesta but then October pa pala siya so pfffft. Sayang. We're buying by the end of this month, or early next month kasi siguro.

As of now mukhang my vote goes with the Lancer na. I've been seeing more and more Lancer units on the road and the "Bakit kaya konti lang nakikita ko? Something must be kinda wrong" feeling is subsiding. I guess the only thing left to be decided on is the color. My dad wants black, My mom wants white or silver, but I want the gunmetal gray mica. I know black and white are hard to maintain but I really hope the gray isn't. Any owner's feedback? Thanks!

BTW one last question, mga ilang buwan kaya bago magkaroon ng plate? And is it true na may coding din yung wala pang plaka, but it's based on the last digit of the conduction sticker? Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^

IMO, hindi masyado maganda ang grey. Not that appealing kumbaga.

Black or white is the best color for the Lancer, IMO.

And yes ... you're right. Kahit na wala kang plaka, may coding pa rin.

Pero heck who cares ... wala naman nanghuhuli ng ganyan eh., wag lang sa makati. hahaha

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by after11years View Post
    UPDATE FOR EVERYONE: My dad and I dropped by a Ford showroom because we kinda wanted to look at a Fiesta but then October pa pala siya so pfffft. Sayang. We're buying by the end of this month, or early next month kasi siguro.

As of now mukhang my vote goes with the Lancer na. I've been seeing more and more Lancer units on the road and the "Bakit kaya konti lang nakikita ko? Something must be kinda wrong" feeling is subsiding. I guess the only thing left to be decided on is the color. My dad wants black, My mom wants white or silver, but I want the gunmetal gray mica. I know black and white are hard to maintain but I really hope the gray isn't. Any owner's feedback? Thanks!
    Few reasons:
    -for the past couple of years the best value for money cars were either the Corolla Altis or the Honda Civic.
    -Lancers were a little expensive... especially for the newer EX models.
    -many people buy with the idea of resale value hence the preference of toyota or honda cars.

BTW one last question, mga ilang buwan kaya bago magkaroon ng plate? And is it true na may coding din yung wala pang plaka, but it's based on the last digit of the conduction sticker? Thanks!
    Yes, traffic coding based on the last number of your car's conduction sticker.

Remember to bring a "fresh" car invoice/O.R. when your plates has not arrived yet.

For my car (a Lancer EX purchased in Feb 2010), it took nearly two months for my plates & stickers to arrive.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast