New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by stgo0727 View Post
    hi autobroker, no i haven't considered the ranger yet.
    with the options you have chosen feature-wise id go for the strada. but then again considering that my province is up north (isabela) most clients i had who had a dilemma between the strada and the hilux most chose the hilux ( probably name recall) and they are all satisfied with it ( probably due to hauling which is important for them) personally i prefer the strada but then again as a car broker i can only translate the needs of my clients to a good financing deal with the options based on their needs.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    sir, share ko lang yung link of the strada pms i've been reading. kakabili ko lang din kasi ng strada

http://tsikot.com/forums/strada-club...ived%5D-49366/

after a few pages you will have an idea sa cost.

thanks for the tip guido!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Sa Strada GLX-V A/T?

4 speed parin at walang manual mode.
    yes, GLX-V is 4 speed automatic. this is what i read on their 2011 brochure. i don't know about the 2012 though. still have to check.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Hindi ba kasama sa 2012 upgrade package ang Strada? Yung dagdag 5 speed transmission, cruise control, availability of manual with VGT engine, etc.?
    I think sa GLS Sport-V lang yan.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I think the tucson would be better for you based on your requirements. The strada and the hilux are pickup trucks which in your case, you would not be needing the large cargo space. Besides, since you will be mostly driving in the city, you would end up storing your everyday stuff in the back seat of the pickup as it is not safe and secure (specially when it rains) to place them on the cargo bed leaving you smaller space for passengers. Just a practical opinion sir.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by spotdog11 View Post
    I think the tucson would be better for you based on your requirements. The strada and the hilux are pickup trucks which in your case, you would not be needing the large cargo space. Besides, since you will be mostly driving in the city, you would end up storing your everyday stuff in the back seat of the pickup as it is not safe and secure (specially when it rains) to place them on the cargo bed leaving you smaller space for passengers. Just a practical opinion sir.
    There's always the option of installing a bed cover with lock.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    opinion ko din lang sir based on your needs. tucson na lang
    we have gen1 tucson and a new strada.
    i prefer to drive the tucson around the metro, alone or with family. mas convenient kasi talaga
    i bought the strada mainly for work use around the the metro and out of town.
    sa seating position pa lang iba na

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    how much to install a bed cover? so is a bed cover waterproof and safe -- that you can leave stuff in there?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    hi guido and spotdog, yes... am also considering the tucson. i will do test drives when i need to really make a final decision already. maybe end of this year or early next year pa naman... am just researching ahead.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by stgo0727 View Post
    how much to install a bed cover? so is a bed cover waterproof and safe -- that you can leave stuff in there?
    30T to 50T depending on model, there's Carryboy, Miggoyboy and Aeroklas.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast