New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Sakto lang yan IMO. Tsaka diesel naman kaya ok lang. Ang CRDi hindi talaga sobrang tipid niyan sa city driving pero pag nasa highway na, mabilis na, matipid pa. ;)
    I agree sir. The bigger savings would come from the price difference of gasoline vs diesel.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    P10 peso per liter means alot for a daily use vehicle. Depends na sir if you will opt to get a matic over tge manual or vice versa. In my case i opted to get the a matic para hindi ako harass paguwi, i still have lots of energy to stuffs

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    P10 peso per liter means alot for a daily use vehicle if you decides to go for a diesel powered truck. Depends na sir if you will opt to get a matic over tge manual or vice versa. In my case i opted to get the a matic for my own convinience though i know it will be a gas guzzler compared to its counterpart.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    In my case i opted to get the a matic for my own convinience though i know it will be a gas guzzler compared to its counterpart.

so uso na rin ba ang pickup na automatic these days? yung question ko naman this time would be regarding resale.... is there a demand for automatic pickups? (am just thinking ahead. hehe)

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Sakto lang yan IMO. Tsaka diesel naman kaya ok lang. Ang CRDi hindi talaga sobrang tipid niyan sa city driving pero pag nasa highway na, mabilis na, matipid pa. ;)
    thanks starex_gold!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stgo0727 View Post
    so uso na rin ba ang pickup na automatic these days? yung question ko naman this time would be regarding resale.... is there a demand for automatic pickups? (am just thinking ahead. hehe)
    As long as you religiously follow the recommended COI for auto tranny fluid and use it wisely, it will not be difficult to sell. Keep a record of all your expenses/PMS. Itabi mo para when the time comes to sell your vehicle, you will have proof that you have taken good care of it.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Definitely sir, most of my relatives and friends drives a matic pickup truck. IHMO, if im gonna choose between and matic and manual for my own personal use, i will always for the matic. Metro's stop and go traffic is the biggest allies of matic vehicles specislly now thwt its christmas season again and trsffic strats to built up anew, it would be fine to drive a matic nowadays

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Kung laging harabas eh di manual pero kung hindi naman matic na for more convenience. Just take advantage of the manual shift override for better gas mileage. Parehong 5 speed din naman eh.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ok, then automatic it is.
    how often is the strada GLX-V maintenance check? every 6months? para naman hindi ako magulat. hehehe!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sa alam ko every 5000kms as with any other diesel car.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast