Hi fellow tsikoteers. been having this dilemma since last week. we've sold our old and faithful mazda 323 95' model and we're planning to get a new car this february. the criteria for my choices would be first and foremost the FC of the car, next would be the ride, then last but not the least may porma naman. currently we had two choices, yung 1.3 jazz mt na 2012, and yung papalabas na hyundai crdi, both are in manual form. since we're shelling out a decent amount of cash, we also need a worry free car. (i know some people with really deep pockets would not think of the 750k as a big thing) but for us it's a huge sum. d naman kami mayaman eh, ! any advise guys and gals of the choices we've had? other inputs and models are welcome as well, budget would be 750k max, could stretch it for at least 10k more. by the way we're from iloilo and traffic here is somewhat light compare to those in metro manila. the jazz would've been my runaway winner pero we're having thoughts pa on the new hyundai accent crdi, diesel kasi mas mura kumpara sa gas. the only thing stopping us was the engine knock issue on previous accents 1.4 ba yun na gas? hirap naman pag ganun, pabalik balik ka sa casa, and parang nawala na yung essence na you did bought a brand new car para hassle free if casa pa rin naman bagsak mo. TIA sa lahat ng mga suggestions and tips.