New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    when I was at Sta. Rosa yesterday, dami ko nakita naka-getz dun. was also able to compare getz and vios side by side. dimension wise pareho lang sila ng laki, muka lang talaga maliit yun getz kasi walang pwet.

for 600k plus CRDi getz & 600k entry level gasoline vios? san ka?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I researched for other vios owners and I come across on a vios forum, the car isn't perfect dami rin bad comments some are still new and experienced suspension, tranny and alignment problem. My wife said its a bit roomy inside the GETZ than vios, as Im not in the country right now so I do my research here in the net and my wife is doing the actual research and test driving and she is amased how the vios respond and smooth to drive with. maybe she is used in our picup w/is sluggish and a diesel. BTW sir Oldblue thanks for your reply but if you chose between the GETZ CRDi and 1.3L 2006 VIOS w/c is your pick? Thanks again..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I finally get my Vios and guess what I end up sa 1.5L G gold color, I got a lot of features (safety, tacho, and extra power) na wala sa 1.3L with the price diff na 80T I thinks its worth it. I just have to familiarize with this center consul minsan nakakalito kung saan ka titingin...anyway Thanks again sa mga nag reply I really got good idea on what i want on my first everyday car. Morepower!!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Now at this time which one would you choose???

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd still go for the cheaper 1.1 MT. The extra economy and power of the 1.5 CRDi just aren't worth it when the 1.1 is already such a good car... though if you live in a mountainous area, buying the CRDi or even the 1.4 might be a wise decision.

Of course, there's the small matter of the i10, which has an even better engine than the 1.1 Getz.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    kung budget is 6xx, pwede namang magstretch ng onti para sa 1.3e ng vios e. with power features na yun for the price na malapit sa crdi ng getz. ako siguro id go for the getz crdi for the power (menos the black smoke if it creates one). kaso subject for replacement na getz eh unlike the vios so nakakapang hinayang din

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
GETZ 1.1M/T vs GETZ 1.5 CRDI