New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    IMHO dito at least mas mura ang Fiesta over sa Jazz.
    Right and its even better equipped than the Jazz...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    you basically get more bang for the buck since it's a competition
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    You might want to check this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGJPE...ayer_embedded#!

Dapat siguro marines natin may ford fiesta din...
    needs ERA plating then
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    sa porma at features,ford fiesta ang choice ko,planning to get one this year;

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    what made fiesta a major turned off for me is the delayed shutting off of headlights... and the adjustment of the backrest of the driver seat is not user friendly.... my God u have to rotate it... its an hassle, coz when i drive i always adjust the backrest of my seat especially during traffic... im a small sized filipino i need a user friendly seat that i could adjust instantaneously... i go for jazz ..coz for that negative inconvenience that fiesta could hinder my driving... sayang ganda pa naman ng fiesta... i go for my driving pleasure n safety... honda jazz is my car...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Fiesta ako and I have reserved one already... Depende sa taong gagamit... If this is your only car maybe Jazz ako. Pero like me I have a Santa Fe, an Accord, a Civic FD, a Yaris. FIESTA NA!!! Better features, better powertrain, and better looking... Cheaper too!

Quote Originally Posted by atlantico
    sa porma at features,ford fiesta ang choice ko,planning to get one this year
    Kung this year ka kukuha, dapat mag reserve ka na right now...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcar View Post
    what made fiesta a major turned off for me is the delayed shutting off of headlights... and the adjustment of the backrest of the driver seat is not user friendly.... my God u have to rotate it... its an hassle, coz when i drive i always adjust the backrest of my seat especially during traffic... im a small sized filipino i need a user friendly seat that i could adjust instantaneously... i go for jazz ..coz for that negative inconvenience that fiesta could hinder my driving... sayang ganda pa naman ng fiesta... i go for my driving pleasure n safety... honda jazz is my car...
    onga sir..anu ba namang klase yun? ganda ng looks, ganda ng makina, ganda ng transmission sabay panahon pa ni magelan ung upuan. hassle talaga

BUT, still i reserved a fiesta sport ...damn pwede mo kausapin yung kotse pagipunan ko na lang recaro seats hehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I don't understand what people are complaining about the circular knob? I tested it myself and I find it ok... You turn the knob clockwise and the seat reclines up and you turn it counter-clockwise and the seat reclines down... Its not something you adjust frequently assuming you are the only one who frequently drives the car... And its not that hard...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Its not something you adjust frequently assuming you are the only one who frequently drives the car... And its not that hard...
    I agree.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Fiesta ako and I have reserved one already... Depende sa taong gagamit... If this is your only car maybe Jazz ako. Pero like me I have a Santa Fe, an Accord, a Civic FD, a Yaris. FIESTA NA!!! Better features, better powertrain, and better looking... Cheaper too!

Kung this year ka kukuha, dapat mag reserve ka na right now...
    Bakit sir? magkakaubusan po ba or magtaas ng price next year? Tempting din yan sa kin FIESTA na.... TIA

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
FORD FIESTA (hatch) vs HONDA JAZZ vs MAZDA 2