New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    There’s always those shops in Banawe. 80k for bigger wheels & another 60k to upgrade the infotainment system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mahal naman ng 60k for the infotainment system. Less than 15k lang ginastos ko for Pioneer touchscreen head unit plus backup camera. Hehe

I found out that the stock speakers actually sound pretty good when hooked up to the Pioneer. It was almost like I had a sub. Impressive given that those are 10 year old speakers. Family Car around 1M to 1.2M

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Mahal naman ng 60k for the infotainment system. Less than 15k lang ginastos ko for Pioneer touchscreen head unit plus backup camera. Hehe

I found out that the stock speakers actually sound pretty good when hooked up to the Pioneer. It was almost like I had a sub. Impressive given that those are 10 year old speakers. Family Car around 1M to 1.2M

A good music source will always bring better sound output.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Are you referring to the engineers who designed the SUA-frequented Monty? Or the involved drivers who might actually also have or driven other branded AT cars which didn't SUAed? .

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    The involved engot driver Masyado kase malakas yung arangkada ng montero kaya akala ng iba my SUA, yung 3.2 na montero ko hirap na hirap i drive ng Mother ko at sumisibat bigla at dun na nalilito yung iba sa aggressive na arangkada ng Monty kung hihigpitan lang ang pag kuha ng drivers license sa pinas hindi Lang Sua kuno accident ang maiiwasan natin. .

Kung hindi lang T badge ang Fortuner/innova . Montero ang Best choice para sakin Family Car around 1M to 1.2M Family Car around 1M to 1.2M

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    We are now more inclined to buy Innova. Now the question is sulit na ba yung J or worth naman yung around 100K difference sa E. Any thoughts?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    The involved engot driver Masyado kase malakas yung arangkada ng montero kaya akala ng iba my SUA, yung 3.2 na montero ko hirap na hirap i drive ng Mother ko at sumisibat bigla at dun na nalilito yung iba sa aggressive na arangkada ng Monty kung hihigpitan lang ang pag kuha ng drivers license sa pinas hindi Lang Sua kuno accident ang maiiwasan natin. .

Kung hindi lang T badge ang Fortuner/innova . Montero ang Best choice para sakin Family Car around 1M to 1.2M Family Car around 1M to 1.2M

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    tama!!! kasi impossible na ang montero ang poblema. problem is driver talaga masyado very responsive ang car ngayon magkamali ka ng apak sama mo pa ang panic kapag umabante imbes na umatras or preno ayon bangga ang aabotin mo.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bochokoks123 View Post
    We are now more inclined to buy Innova. Now the question is sulit na ba yung J or worth naman yung around 100K difference sa E. Any thoughts?
    E variant is always the bang-for-the-buck model.

G if you can afford it.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    E variant is always the bang-for-the-buck model.

G if you can afford it.
    Sir May I know why?
    I think yung major difference nila is yung wheels and yung dashboard pati na rin yung steering wheel audio control.
    The keyless entry can be given for free ng agent.
    Any major difference that I'm missing out?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sir May I know why?
    I think yung major difference nila is yung wheels and yung dashboard pati na rin yung steering wheel audio control.
    The keyless entry can be given for free ng agent.
    Any major difference that I'm missing out?
    Have you checked the Innova brochure? The differences in model trims are indicated in the brochure. Sometimes it is better to get the mid variant than settling with the base variant and buying aftermarket accessories later to improve the features of the base variant.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    my non-negotiable is the power door windows and locks.
    the old J didn't have them. but now, even the base J has them.
    so i guess, the J is fine.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Upto you. If you are penny pinching, then the J will do. If you don't mind splurging, then go for the E. Though the differences are admittedly unneccesary.

If money is not a concern though, I would spring for the E AT variant. I recall reading in an article somewhere that the 5MT is not well mated to the engine, unlike the 6AT.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast