New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in the highway, the old 2.5 AT had a lower rpm at constant 80 kph, than the MT version.
    but in the city, sa MT nako. the AT has a higher shifting rpm compared to it.

in my combined driving, the AT gives me at most, 9-9.5 km/li, while the MT gives me at least 11 km/li.
    But then the current AT now has two cogs more than the previous version, and one more than the manual. I wonder if this will still be the case, given the same style of driving.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/columns/a...a-a34-20170520

Since I've been reminded that it is a TGP article, here it is for reference.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/columns/a...a-a34-20170520

Since I've been reminded that it is a TGP article, here it is for reference.

my workplace mate has/had both old and new ATs.
    and he says, "for everyday driving, halos pareho lang".

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I prefer the AT of the last gen vs the MT coz it had more torque. The MT had to work harder to climb steep grades.

IIRC the current gen Innova with MT also has the engine detuned a bit for torque.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by bochokoks123 View Post
    We are now more inclined to buy Innova. Now the question is sulit na ba yung J or worth naman yung around 100K difference sa E. Any thoughts?
    get the E variant. kung G naman mag montero ka na lang Family Car around 1M to 1.2M

Sent from my heart using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by noobpro View Post
    get the E variant. kung G naman mag montero ka na lang Family Car around 1M to 1.2M

Sent from my heart using Tapatalk
    Baket sir?
    Wala rin kasing color white sa E ehh.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in the highway, the old 2.5 AT had a lower rpm at constant 80 kph, than the MT version.
    but in the city, sa MT nako. the AT has a higher shifting rpm compared to it.

in my combined driving, the AT gives me at most, 9-9.5 km/li, while the MT gives me at least 11 km/li.
    Dito ako na bad trip sa 2012 2.5 M/T Innova namin. 100kph nasa 2.7K yung reading ng Rpm Family Car around 1M to 1.2M Family Car around 1M to 1.2M kaya pag pa 140kph halos pa 4K na yung Rpm

Pero yung 2.8 na manual naka test drive ako hindi ko ma kontrol pag nka Power mode, Impressive. Malayo sa previous Family Car around 1M to 1.2M Family Car around 1M to 1.2MFamily Car around 1M to 1.2M

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456