New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 115
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,605
    #11
    Since you're 8 years out since last driving a sedan, let me say:

    How about a test drive of an Accord V6/Camry V6/Mazda6? Those three have matured a lot since the last 2 generations of cars.

    Lots of power (almost as much as the IS 350F Sport), bigger on the inside, and will probably drive ALMOST as well at a big price discount and lower cost of ownership.

    That's if of course, these qualities are high up on your buying list.
    Last edited by mda; April 27th, 2015 at 08:30 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,682
    #12
    which has the longest and shortest warranty?

  3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    540
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Since you're 8 years out since last driving a sedan, let me say:

    How about a test drive of an Accord V6/Camry V6/Mazda6? Those three have matured a lot since the last 2 generations of cars.

    Lots of power (almost as much as the IS 350F Sport), bigger on the inside, and will probably drive ALMOST as well at a big price discount and lower cost of ownership.

    That's if of course, these qualities are high up on your buying list.
    Already did for the accord and camry a couple of months back. The mazda6, I haven't driven yet. Don't get me wrong bro, those cars do drive well and comfortably too but after test driving the premium compacts, I totally forgot about the accord and camry.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    540
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    which has the longest and shortest warranty?
    The lexus had the longest warranty at 3 years, both the BMW and Benz 2 years.

  5. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    19
    #15
    Maybe you can try nissan altima, i was able to sit on it on abroad, all i can say is the ride is very comfortable comparing to the benz that our supplier is driving

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    26,682
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    The lexus had the longest warranty at 3 years, both the BMW and Benz 2 years.
    thanks good info.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    181
    #17
    Go for the C200. It just exudes sooo much class. Don't get me wrong, the Lexus and Bmw are pretty classy in their own right, but the MB is just on another level. And at this price point, it's the class and image you're paying for. It also helps that this shares design cues with the S-class especially that gorgeous back end.

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    376
    #18
    The C200 is IMHO the best bet here. The BMW is just too bare in its Philippine spec, while the Lexus is just not quite the same league as the Germans in terms of refinement... and image of course,

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    991
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by kendrichgo View Post
    Maybe you can try nissan altima, i was able to sit on it on abroad, all i can say is the ride is very comfortable comparing to the benz that our supplier is driving
    Actually i rode on one altima of a friend. Very good car. For me it's better than the camry and accord. If your willing to step down on your purchase mr. TS i'd highly recommend to check the altima first before deciding.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,210
    #20
    Try the regular IS350 instead of the F Sport variant. It might have a more comfortable ride than the F Sport. You might also want to consider the Lexus ES350 since the price is almost the same as the Mercedes Benz C200.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Confused after test drive- Need opinions