New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    A comparison was done by Car and Driver back in 2013 pitting the Lexus IS350F Sport against the BMW 335i M-Sport and Cadillac ATS 3.6. The Lexus IS350F Sport trumps both other cars.

Habemus Papem! 2013 BMW 335i M Sport vs. 2013 Cadillac ATS 3.6, 2014 Lexus IS350 F Sport ? Comparison Test ?*Car and Driver

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Try the regular IS350 instead of the F Sport variant. It might have a more comfortable ride than the F Sport. You might also want to consider the Lexus ES350 since the price is almost the same as the Mercedes Benz C200.
    Actually if I was the one buying, I'd choose the ES350 over anything in the choices mentioned.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Personally, it's a toss up between the Lexus and MB. Pero sa mga tulad mo, pang MB level ka na talaga. Also, if you will keep the car for a long time, I'd go MB as well as these age well even after several model changes.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    The CATs SA also offered me the CLA-class, cheaper than the C200. It is the same size as the previous C-class. Looks good also though I have not yet researched on it.

For the ES350, is it also fun to drive? I am under the impression that it is a car best suited for people who prefer to stay in the backseat.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Personally, it's a toss up between the Lexus and MB. Pero sa mga tulad mo, pang MB level ka na talaga. Also, if you will keep the car for a long time, I'd go MB as well as these age well even after several model changes.
    Haha, di naman vinj, pang-cefiro pa rin. Kidding aside, I asked my wife which among the three she prefers as she might also be using it. She said she is not fond of the MB since it's too "sosyal" daw, maybe once I'm 50 yrs old baka pwede na. But she said whatever I decide she will support. Tagal ko din inaawitan si wifey, ngayon lang siya pumayag for this, hehe.
    Last edited by bjreyesmd; April 28th, 2015 at 06:01 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I love BMW's they are fun to drive but between the 3 choices, I'd probably go with MB C200, but if the ES350 will be part of the choice, the ES350 it is, may dating kasi ang MB na parang pang "matanda" pero para sakin iba pa rin kasi pag benz hahahah

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Fun to drive? Mazda Miata MX-5 !!!!! Cheaper and it will make you ten years younger.

TS will start a new thread ... More confused after trying to get opinion at tsikot after getting confused after test drive.
    Last edited by Walter; April 29th, 2015 at 09:41 AM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Fun to drive? Mazda Miata MX-5 !!!!! Cheaper and it will make you ten years younger.

TS will start a new thread ... More confused after trying to get opinion at tsikot after getting confused after test drive.
    True bro, more confused, haha. The fun part? Get to test drive more vehicles. The drawback? More SAs will bug you and convince you to get their vehicles😄

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    *bjreyesmd - have you considered any of Audi's smaller cars (A4 or A3)? If the S3 is priced just about the same as your choices, that's one mean car with a powerful 2.0L turbo engine in a frame just about the same as Japanese compacts.
    Last edited by Egan101; April 29th, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    True bro, more confused, haha. The fun part? Get to test drive more vehicles. The drawback? More SAs will bug you and convince you to get their vehicles��
    Teka... ano gender ng mga SAs? Baka biglang ma-outside da hacienda ka niyan pag nakita ni Wifey ang mga kasama mo sa test drive.

Para sa age group mo, the Lexus seems apt. ; ) It's also not as "look at me" as a BMW and MB. But i do agree on the Audi gambit; the A4 is always nice and clean; not as flashy as a BMW and Benz. I don't know lang if there's a model change coming up soon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    True bro, more confused, haha. The fun part? Get to test drive more vehicles. The drawback? More SAs will bug you and convince you to get their vehicles😄
    Teka... ano gender ng mga SAs? Baka biglang ma-outside da hacienda ka niyan pag nakita ni Wifey ang mga kasama mo sa test drive.

Para sa age group mo, the Lexus seems apt. ; ) It's also not as "look at me" as a BMW and MB. But i do agree on the Audi gambit; the A4 is always nice and clean; not as flashy as a BMW and Benz. I don't know lang if there's a model change coming up soon.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast