New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    mukhang hindi mahirap ang problema mo, bro, since budget is not much of an issue. . .
    ano ba hanap mo sa sasakyan? list them down and get the one that has the most of what you're looking for. . .
    good luck, bro

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mukhang hindi mahirap ang problema mo, bro, since budget is not much of an issue. . .
    ano ba hanap mo sa sasakyan? list them down and get the one that has the most of what you're looking for. . .
    good luck, bro

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    good luck bro
    Thats the thing bro, made a table and listed the 3 cars' qualities and features and the end result, equal yung lexus and benz sa gusto ko with the BMW only a point behind.

Will look into the Audi also as suggested.

Picture this guys, you are a 40 year old looking for a new 4-door daily driver as a reward for yourself using your hard-earned money. After test driving your shortlist of cars, you got confused on which to pick since each car has its own strengths on what you are looking for. 😄

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post

Picture this guys, you are a 40 year old looking for a new 4-door daily driver as a reward for yourself using your hard-earned money. After test driving your shortlist of cars, you got confused on which to pick since each car has its own strengths on what you are looking for. ��
    Hmmm...I'd get something to energize my nerves and get other people surprised to see a salt&pepper-haired gentleman buzzing thru traffic with a Golf GTi or WRX or S3 Quattro or IS350 F-Sport or an S6 Quattro (if budget permits).

To be on the modest side, for a 3M budget, I'd get a Mazda6 or Accord V6 or Legacy GT wagon (not available anymore) for my office daily driver and a Fiesta Ecoboost (plus a piggyback chip to raise its output to 150+hp) as my optional daily go-kart.
    Last edited by Egan101; April 29th, 2015 at 02:43 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Confused after test drive- Need opinionsConfused after test drive- Need opinionsConfused after test drive- Need opinions sir, May Mini cooper pa! Pangdagdag confusion... Sorry baka gusto nyo rin pasyalan dearlership nila?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Benz gets my vote. To add further to your confusion, how about the new ford mustang. Mukhang pang daily driver yung ecoboost. At around 2.5m pasok sa budget mo may sukli pa. 3m naman yung v8, pasok din sa budget.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Mustang yeah! Hehehe. That's what I got.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    He mentioned 4-door daily driver.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    test drive lang ng test drive'til you find what's good for your taste (all points considered).

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Will the Charger Hellcat ever reach our shores? Will it be priced competitively like in the US (70k USD)? Can you say no to a 4-door cruiser with 707hp on tap?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Charger hellcat yeah! But knowing cats they will price it 6m++

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast